Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Groping, Touching, Squeezing, By Cuomo

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Groping, Touching, Squeezing, By Cuomo

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:58 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:50 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:44 pm
My extreme irritation with Trump is that he wasn't mentally capable of properly framing his successes in office that ultimately gave us this empty suit loser that is in the White House today.
I can't disagree with that in its entirety, his boorish behavior and lack of polish had something to do with that, however he certainly isn't solely to blame. Constant attack, lopsided reporting and ignorance of the voting population had a fair amount to do with it too.

I just think the guy should get some credit where credit is due. Very few people are willing to acknowledge his accomplishments. Yet, Cazzo Cuomo was heralded as the second coming until they found out he was a horney letch.

It's most amusing to see ole hair sniffing, touchy feely Biden calling for his ouster.
Can't really disagree with anything you've stated here. I'm just pissed that 2020 happened. As boorish as Trump was, he was pushing the country in the right direction. The dementia clown has turned the wheel in the wrong direction.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:02 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:58 pm
Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:
My extreme irritation with Trump is that he wasn't mentally capable of properly framing his successes in office that ultimately gave us this empty suit loser that is in the White House today.
I can't disagree with that in its entirety, his boorish behavior and lack of polish had something to do with that, however he certainly isn't solely to blame. Constant attack, lopsided reporting and ignorance of the voting population had a fair amount to do with it too.

I just think the guy should get some credit where credit is due. Very few people are willing to acknowledge his accomplishments. Yet, Cazzo Cuomo was heralded as the second coming until they found out he was a horney letch.

It's most amusing to see ole hair sniffing, touchy feely Biden calling for his ouster.
Can't really disagree with anything you've stated here. I'm just pissed that 2020 happened. As boorish as Trump was, he was pushing the country in the right direction. The dementia clown has turned the wheel in the wrong direction.
2022 will make the 2010 Tea Party revolution look like a sandlot baseball game.

Over 600 thousand people have purchased this book to date. It's only been available for a few weeks. There's a grass roots movement underway.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:11 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:02 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:58 pm
Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:

2022 will make the 2010 Tea Party revolution look like a sandlot baseball game.

Over 600 thousand people have purchased this book to date. It's only been available for a few weeks. There's a grass roots movement underway.
As I suggested last night: https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 75#p674954

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:11 pm

As I suggested last night: https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 75#p674954
Glad to see we're on the same page. I missed that.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:42 am

Cuomo needs to go.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:51 pm

:lol: I think he's losing his mind! These pictures are front page of the NY Post. Real good look for him under the circumstances. Oh, and that's his "secretary".

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:01 pm

I'm most bothered by the cheap lawn furniture.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:10 pm

Look at her. She's red as a beet. If Cuomo was any kind of real man, he'd rub sunscreen over every square inch of her body. And then repeat.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:54 pm

LOL

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:46 pm

I have been perturbed that the Democrats have taken a passive approach to this episode or sexual harassment. I don't care that his daddy was well loved or that his brother is a hot shot with a TV show.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:21 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:46 pm
I have been perturbed that the Democrats have taken a passive approach to this episode or sexual harassment. I don't care that his daddy was well loved or that his brother is a hot shot with a TV show.
How so? The mostly Democrat assembly and virtually everyone else have asked for his resignation/impeachment since the AG report came out.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:49 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:21 pm
How so? The mostly Democrat assembly and virtually everyone else have asked for his resignation/impeachment since the AG report came out.
Trying to have sex with hot chicks, bad. Causing numerous deaths at nursing homes.....Yawn.

Today's Democrat party. They have FUBAR'd our country.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:49 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Trying to have sex with hot chicks, bad. Causing numerous deaths at nursing homes.....Yawn.

I don't think he "caused" numerous deaths at nursing homes. He did misrepresent them.

But coming from somebody who thinks January 6th was a little tour of the Capitol, your views are expected to be distorted.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:05 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:04 pm
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

I don't think he "caused" numerous deaths at nursing homes. He did misrepresent them.

But coming from somebody who thinks January 6th was a little tour of the Capitol, your views are expected to be distorted.
Bam!

Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:44 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:04 pm
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

Umm, who's policy sent Covid positive patients to the living spaces of those most vulnerable? It wasn't the Orange Man.

It may have been more than a tour, but it certainly wasn't the crisis the partisan hacks, like Joe Biden, on the left are making it out to be.

According to Dementia Joe, the incident on January 6th was "worst attack' on democracy since the Civil War." Hmmmm...

Pearl Harbor? 9/11? The Oklahoma City bombing which was a targeted terrorist attack on a federal building in which 168 people died? The Weather Underground bombed the Capitol in 1971 and one of our ex Presidents hung out with some of those people. Lets not forget the Bombing of the Capitol in 1983 by The May 19th Communist Organization, The assassination of Abraham Lincoln?

Sorry, the little incident on January sixth, where some people did some things, pales by comparison to those listed above.

Wanna try again?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic