Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Groping, Touching, Squeezing, By Cuomo

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Groping, Touching, Squeezing, By Cuomo

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:07 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:10 pm
Just thought I'd re-post this, for posterity:
screen glare wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:42 am
AND - let’s hear it for the honorable Governor Andrew Cuomo.

The true President of The United States of America in this time of national fear and confusion.

Everyday he speaks to New York and the nation on live TV.
He is steady, compassionate, no nonsense - delivering hard truth Americans crave - to make decisions - and survive.

Governor Cuomo is a voice of level-headed leadership in the h-u-g-e vacuum of presidential leadership - left by Trump. The mental patient in orange make-up - clownishly contradicting pandemic experts. Conning. Casting blame. Creating killer confusion. A man for all reasons - who should never have been in the white house.

Putin’s treasonous puppet. The shameful five time draft dodger. Kim Jong Un’s lover. The Impeached Imbecile of the con artist caste.

As Trump’s panned performances at his Pandemic Briefings trail Cuomo’s each day - the American public sees clear contrast, and wishes Andy had Trump’s job.

Be careful, Biden. Andrew Cuomo’s beating your time.
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:00 pm
The groping was bad enough........the nursing home scandal was horrendous......but they should give the mother fucker the death penalty for this:

https://www.newser.com/story/310166/on- ... mpaign=def
Just a reminder:
screen glare wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:42 am
AND - let’s hear it for the honorable Governor Andrew Cuomo.

The true President of The United States of America in this time of national fear and confusion.

Everyday he speaks to New York and the nation on live TV.
He is steady, compassionate, no nonsense - delivering hard truth Americans crave - to make decisions - and survive.

Governor Cuomo is a voice of level-headed leadership in the h-u-g-e vacuum of presidential leadership - left by Trump. The mental patient in orange make-up - clownishly contradicting pandemic experts. Conning. Casting blame. Creating killer confusion. A man for all reasons - who should never have been in the white house.

Putin’s treasonous puppet. The shameful five time draft dodger. Kim Jong Un’s lover. The Impeached Imbecile of the con artist caste.

As Trump’s panned performances at his Pandemic Briefings trail Cuomo’s each day - the American public sees clear contrast, and wishes Andy had Trump’s job.

Be careful, Biden. Andrew Cuomo’s beating your time.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:15 pm

SG has since posted a mea culpa and admitted his error in his comments. I too was very wrong about Cuomo, and so were many others including the millions of New York citizens that voted for him.

Not everybody is perfect like Matt.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:54 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:15 pm
SG has since posted a mea culpa and admitted his error in his comments. I too was very wrong about Cuomo, and so were many others including the millions of New York citizens that voted for him.

He should delete his account.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:54 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Why? Because you don't like his point of view?

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:00 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:56 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

No, because he's batshit insane. I get along with plenty of lefties.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:03 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:00 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

TCSU is batshit insane. Should he delete his account?

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:27 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:03 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

I've told him to in the past.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:27 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:03 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

I've told him to in the past.
I don't mind the batshit insane, myself. Brings some levity and comic relief to the forum. TCSU has asked me to block him....NEVER! His shit is funnier than Sebastian Maniscalsco!

I only believe the hateful fucks like lovinlife are the only ones who should delete accounts. If you dislike SG that much, put him on ignore.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:23 am

And, in a final ‘Fuck You’ to the law-abiding citizens and police officers of New York, Cuomo decided to grant clemency to the driver in a bank heist that killed three, including two police officers. What a POS.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/n ... _L1HmfAvBI

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:08 am

Lol Matt's the board Karen.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:51 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:08 am
Wow, that's so offensive coming from a less able to read social queues Bob Riley!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:37 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:51 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:08 am
Wow, that's so offensive coming from a less able to read social queues Bob Riley!
I may be "a less able to read social queues Bob Riley", but I'm not the one who whines that users need to be banned, I don't go into content threads to explain to OP that they aren't posting things I don't want them to post, and I don't go to private parts of the board to try to get info on whether users wield multiple profiles.

I will cop to being "a less able to read social queues Bob Riley" and not care, but that doesn't change the fact that you have the image of a petulant hall monitor.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:42 pm

Rumor has it Cuomo will be arrested next week for groping.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic