Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Strap on those masks boys

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Strap on those masks boys

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:32 pm

Cases are starting to surge and those of us who are vaccinated might get a mild headache and take a day off work if we get a breakthrough covid case. I hope you "GED scientists" enjoy isolation or ICU.

Even Lindsey Graham is praising the vaccine for keeping his COVID mild.

Maybe you should get in that drive thru vaccine line.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Re: Strap on those masks boys

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:38 pm

There is no need to wear a mask if you are vaccinated.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Louisiana is close to masks for everyone indoors. Corporate America is too.

Oh look Traverse City has some of the lowest rates of covid and highest rates of vaccination.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:25 pm

What is your fucking point, cuckster?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:44 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:38 pm

I'm double vaccinated. Now they want me to wear a mask to protect the unvaccinated, while they do nothing to protect themselves.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:46 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:44 pm
Matt wrote:

I'm double vaccinated. Now they want me to wear a mask to protect the unvaccinated, while they do nothing to protect themselves.
Is Canada pulling the same shit?

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:32 pm
Cases are starting to surge and those of us who are vaccinated might get a mild headache and take a day off work if we get a breakthrough covid case. I hope you "GED scientists" enjoy isolation or ICU.

TC masturbates as he fans the flames of hysteria, just admit it you hope and pray for the days of lockdown/restrictions and mask wearing...oh and don't bother, I have had my vaxx, (April 2nd), no need for masks because I'm Vaxxed, I did my part....

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:52 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:49 pm
TC Talks wrote:

TC masturbates as he fans the flames of hysteria, just admit it you hope and pray for the days of lockdown/restrictions and mask wearing...oh and don't bother, I have had my vaxx, (April 2nd), no need for masks because I'm Vaxxed, I did my part....
TC stands for "The Cuck". I don't want to even imagine what he masturbates to.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:59 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:46 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

Ontario has had a mask mandate right from the beginning and it just goes on and on. Now, it's to protect the unvaccinated.

Other Provinces have ended their mask mandates.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:06 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:59 pm
Ontario has had a mask mandate right from the beginning and it just goes on and on. Now, it's to protect the unvaccinated.
Folks are posting on a blog called Michigan Sportsman that Yankees can start coming your way on August 9th. Fully vaccinated travelers must submit additional information electronically through a website called ArriveCAN beforehand.
Last edited by Deleted User 14896 on Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:13 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:59 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:46 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

Other Provinces have ended their mask mandates.
The policy should be called "Proctecting Ontario's Selfish", or "POS" for short.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:13 pm

The policy should be called "Proctecting Ontario's Selfish", or "POS" for short.

We have neighbours who are part of some wierd, Christian cult. Previously, whenever we asked them about being vaccinated, their response has been "We're going to wait and see." Now they're saying they're waiting for the new vaccine that's coming out. "The one made out of butterflies."

Both of them drive school buses. They may find themselves out of a job, come September.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:00 am

TC Talks wrote:

You want the boys to strap on masks, but don't say what you want the girls to strap on?

I can guess. No need to respond.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:20 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:13 pm

We have neighbours who are part of some wierd, Christian cult. Previously, whenever we asked them about being vaccinated, their response has been "We're going to wait and see." Now they're saying they're waiting for the new vaccine that's coming out. "The one made out of butterflies."

Both of them drive school buses. They may find themselves out of a job, come September.
If they make it to September. Even if they do, one of those kids gives it to them and they will have a bad time.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:51 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:25 pm
What is your fucking point, cuckster?
TC Talks Wrote the headline...
STRAP ON THOSE MASKS BOYS

I always suspected he was a kinky boy...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic