Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Vaccine Not So Effective?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Vaccine Not So Effective?

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:06 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:59 pm

They were tasty at least when I was younger.
So are M and M's. And about as effective.

Anyone truly interested in vitamins and supplements, I HIGHLY recommend these folks. EVERYTHING they produce is the real deal.

https://www.jigsawhealth.com/

Start with this...

https://www.jigsawhealth.com/collection ... ium-magsrt

and go from there. You will be amazed the difference you feel in less than two weeks.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:39 am

audiophile wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:40 am
Matt wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:59 am
Bryce, it's now being reported by mlive that most of the vaccinated infections in Massachusetts were in gay males. Any coincidence that Lindsey was infected?
Hmmm, I think posters here in the "alternative lifestyle" have mentioned how they and friends have been in the hospital a lot in the last year. Draw your own conclusions.
Fuck you for insinuating that I was sick from an STD. Right before COVID, I had a full panel done. Negative for everything and always have been because I practice safe sex as did both of my previous partners. I also made them get tested as well.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:44 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:13 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:21 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:53 pm
This shit just needs to end. It doesn't fucking matter who is right.
You think that when the day that the Covid pandemic ends that this will be the end of it? I have a bridge to sell you...

We're one step closer to living in a full-blown totalitarian state. The government has milked this "crisis" for all it is worth, and then some, and has set all kinds of big government precedents along the way.

And btw - it DOES matter who is right so that the government doesn't cause needless decades worth of damage to the economy and to personal liberty the next time a pandemic with a 99.63% survival rate occurs. And can you only imagine what will happen if a deadlier pandemic hits, say, with a 5 or 10 percent mortality rate? Your own home will literally be a prison cell.

And I don't think I'm exaggerating here.
I'm not a gambler. I'm not willing to give up things that I enjoy for a political advantage. I want to be able to go to work and not see co-workers clinging to masks. I want to be able to go to a game at Michigan Stadium next month with a capacity crowd. I want to go on planned vacations and work travel throughout the next year.

There is a time to smack the ever-living shit out of the authoritarian left, and that begins in 2022. Despite what RT says, this is a center-right country that will revert to the mean. You have an empty suit President and a terribly unpopular VP whose party has many vulnerable leaders that have propagated this nonsense on our country. The rebellion in 2022 is going to make the 2010 Tea Party look like child's play.
Let's hope your base doesn't die off by then. Certainly not looking good for your savior(note small s) DeSantis. We have a DeSantis Sanitation company around here and I always think of him when I see the garbage trucks because he's garbage.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:54 am

I never said anything about a STD, or you specifically.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

jadednihilist

Post by jadednihilist » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:56 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:41 pm
jadednihilist wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:04 pm
- the number of hospitalizations do.
And that number is? As a percentage of the population.
I don't have that number offhand, but I would argue that the metric to focus on should be total number of available hospital beds (partitioned by ER, ICU, etc) compared to typical values. Bulk national statistics would be pretty useless because it masks disparities in access to hospitals in urban vs suburban vs rural areas. The access to health care in Houston would be far different than what you would have in Texarkana, for example.

In any case, even without the stats, we do know that hospitals are overwhelmed in Houston, Louisiana, and other states.

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:01 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:54 am
I never said anything about a STD, or you specifically.
I know exactly what you meant when you said alternative lifestyle. To my knowledge, I am the only out member who regularly posts in Pol Pot. You clearly hinted at me as I had also explained that I was in the hospital several times last year. It pisses me off because I have been proactive about screening for STD's, and you come at me like that.

Audacity sucks.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:34 pm

Freak my man, where the hell you been? I was worried about you. Glad you are back among us. Next time you disappear do us a favor and send a smoke signal so we know you are ok.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:42 pm

I was only gone for like 11 days, but it is sometimes needed. Was involved with Dr. Drew's Local page for about the last month which unfortunately has been invaded by far right kooks on par with TC Shuts Up. Lots of Q Anon people there.

And yes, still having immunity issues, but I feel like my doctors are finally taking me seriously. Hope to have a diagnosis soon and get treated which should increase my quality of life. :) Thanks for the concern. It means a lot.

Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:52 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:42 pm
I was only gone for like 11 days, but it is sometimes needed. Was involved with Dr. Drew's Local page for about the last month which unfortunately has been invaded by far right kooks on par with TC Shuts Up. Lots of Q Anon people there.

And yes, still having immunity issues, but I feel like my doctors are finally taking me seriously. Hope to have a diagnosis soon and get treated which should increase my quality of life. :) Thanks for the concern. It means a lot.
Find yourself a good Naturopathic. Like Trump asked the Black folks. What do you have to loose? What you've been doing doesn't seem to be working.

Start by laying naked in the sunlight for thirty minutes a day and check back with me in two weeks.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:06 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:52 pm
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:42 pm

Find yourself a good Naturopathic. Like Trump asked the Black folks. What do you have to loose? What you've been doing doesn't seem to be working.

Start by laying naked in the sunlight for thirty minutes a day and check back with me in two weeks.
I live in Warren, so I don't have the means to do that even if I wanted to do so.

Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:28 pm

Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:06 pm

I live in Warren, so I don't have the means to do that even if I wanted to do so.
In today's world, with telemedicine, where you live doesn't keep you from finding a quality physician for consultation. I frequently consult with a doctor in Arizona.

If you're a face to face kind of person. Check out this doctor in Bloomfield. Easy commute from Warn and the first consultation is free.

https://groverhealth.com/

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:55 pm

Jump ahead to 1:10

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:11 pm

Between January and March 2021, the U.S. Department of Agriculture tested 385 white-tailed deer found throughout the states of Michigan, Illinois, New York and Pennsylvania, where they detected antibodies for SARS-CoV-2 in 40% of the population, both National Geographic andNature reported on Monday. An additional three samples from January 2020 also showed antibodies.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/04/covid-ant ... ation/amp/

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:03 pm

If it is in the deer population to that level then it's everywhere.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:10 am

An additional three samples from January 2020 also showed antibodies.
January 2020? Why were they testing deer for Covid all the way back in January 2020? It wasn't until March that anybody in the US started taking Covid seriously.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic