Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

University of Michigan requires vaccination for all by 8/30

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

University of Michigan requires vaccination for all by 8/30

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:29 pm

https://president.umich.edu/news-commun ... quirement/

This applies to all students, faculty, and staff on all three campuses. Limited medical and religious exemptions will be considered.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Re: University of Michigan requires vaccination for all by 8/30

Post by bmw » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:51 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:29 pm

This applies to all students, faculty, and staff on all three campuses. Limited medical and religious exemptions will be considered.
From that press release:
Roughly 81 percent of students and 65 percent of employees on the Ann Arbor campus and 76 percent of Michigan Medicine employees already have reported their COVID-19 vaccinations.
These numbers make such a mandate completely unnecessary. The 10 percent or so of the student body that is neither vaccinated nor has been previously infected poses such a minuscule risk to everyone else on campus.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:59 pm

Really, what else can you expect from that radical left wing institution where John Sinclair and Bill Ayers caused such a ruckus? And Bo Schembechler's buddy Dr. Anderson molested young athletes? And of course the supposedly 200+ IQ murderers Leopold and Loeb went there too. Anything to further cause of world communism. I'll never forget Lansky's Junk Yard and seeing the young women going into where the Planned Parenthood offices were then, driving down Sunset Dr. near there overlooking it. I thought they just went there for birth control. How naive of me.

Meanwhile, Biden and Company are sneaking in unvaccinated and infected illegal aliens all over the country to infect "Trump Supporters". Little do they know that word on the street in the Democrat ethnic strongholds is that something about all of this is more than a few bubbles off plumb. The minorities are vaccinated in way lower percentages than "Trump Supporters". The CDC says so, that's who.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:30 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:59 pm
Really, what else can you expect from that radical left wing institution

So, when did public health become a radical, left wing issue?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:43 pm

How is the Trump vaccine left wing?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:43 pm
How is the Trump vaccine left wing?
You got me. I didn't know the vaccine was political.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:11 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:59 pm
Really, what else can you expect from that radical left wing institution where John Sinclair and Bill Ayers caused such a ruckus? And Bo Schembechler's buddy Dr. Anderson molested young athletes? And of course the supposedly 200+ IQ murderers Leopold and Loeb went there too. Anything to further cause of world communism. I'll never forget Lansky's Junk Yard and seeing the young women going into where the Planned Parenthood offices were then, driving down Sunset Dr. near there overlooking it. I thought they just went there for birth control. How naive of me.

Meanwhile, Biden and Company are sneaking in unvaccinated and infected illegal aliens all over the country to infect "Trump Supporters". Little do they know that word on the street in the Democrat ethnic strongholds is that something about all of this is more than a few bubbles off plumb. The minorities are vaccinated in way lower percentages than "Trump Supporters". The CDC says so, that's who.
Thank goodness a genius like you is "Too Smart" to attend a school like UofM when there are quality schools like MCC...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:07 pm

For those geniuses here who work for Community Colleges, all the while belittling those who attend them, here's the SCIENCE from the CDC (The Horse's Mouth).

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... emographic

The percentage rate of vaccination of Whites is more than three times that of HISPANICS, ASIANS, and BLACKS. These minorities must be getting information not on the Alphabet Networks that don't spell a word, especially CNN. Maybe they are hearing things not on Tucker Carlson that aren't on FOX that make them apprehensive? One that should worry you is that FEMALE health care workers are reluctant to be vaccinated, because word among medical personnel, quietly, off the record, is that they know that it likely causes all too many cases of STERILITY in percentages that disturb them. The spike proteins are targeting the organs of procreation, and many others. MALES too, but hey, who cares about MEN?

If they developed safe proven effective vaccines, the vast majority would get that vaccine, just like Influenza vaccines, and Polio and DPT vaccines for their children.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:34 am

Sadly this thing has been political almost form the start and it shouldn't be. it is a health issue, not a political one. Trump has to take some of the blame for it but the Dems downplayed the hell out of it too in the early stages wi5th many top Dem leaders saying they would have nothing to do with a "trump" vaccine among other moronic statements so both saides turned a health problem into a political hot potato. It was part of what brought trump down and now it will bring the Dems down with their heavy handed handling of things.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:50 am

Universities have required vaccinations for serious viruses and diseases for ages. The new U-M and MSU policies are consistent with existing protocol with one noteworthy exception - the COVID-19 vaccines have not yet received permanent, formal FDA approval, only emergency use approval.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:19 am

Same perverts jabbing you. They are just using a different kind of needle. This needle shoots RNA not DNA.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:26 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:51 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:29 pm

From that press release:
Roughly 81 percent of students and 65 percent of employees on the Ann Arbor campus and 76 percent of Michigan Medicine employees already have reported their COVID-19 vaccinations.
These numbers make such a mandate completely unnecessary. The 10 percent or so of the student body that is neither vaccinated nor has been previously infected poses such a minuscule risk to everyone else on campus.
This is incorrect in that it is assuming that the Ann Arbor campus exists in a bubble. It also assumes that the Flint and Dearborn campuses are on par with Ann Arbor for vaccination rates - I haven't seen the numbers, but it is unlikely that Flint and Dearborn are at the same level as Ann Arbor. On the other end, while the Ann Arbor employee vaccination rates are on par with Washtenaw County at large (and students are way ahead), I'd bet the other campuses are outpacing Genesee and Wayne Counties.

The Ann Arbor campus has students from all over the country and the world. Employees live in many of the surrounding counties, and we're at a point where density will be increasing exponentially leading up to the start of fall term. Many groups were calling for this, and it is a generally popular decision in the campus community.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:45 pm

There are many who speculate that COVID and other strains entered Michigan via UofM and other schools global students. It's disappointing that the UofM administration didn't address this more effectively in March of 2020. They were largely silent and provided no leadership until now.

I wonder if this wasn't driven by the Union and this neglecting Administration was forced to comply.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:57 pm

I am forced to agree with TC Talks that UM and other colleges treat foreign students with kid gloves, better than American students. They have been fawning over how much smarter they are than the fat, lazy, stupid, American students are for the last 50 years, especially UM. And especially railing against the standards the State of Michigan has applied for GPA and Standardized Test Scores, at least in the past, for mandatory admission of in state student applicants. If they had their way, only foreign students would be admitted, filling their coffers with astronomical out of state tuition, already nearly as astronomical for in state students.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:39 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:45 pm
I wonder if this wasn't driven by the Union and this neglecting Administration was forced to comply.
Repeating this bullshit lie doesn't make it true. I've already documented the administration's response, which was superb. There is no "union" that has significant influence.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic