Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Looking like I was right about Sweden

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Looking like I was right about Sweden

Post by bmw » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:44 am

Do you even know what county I live in? My county currently has the 8th lowest daily Covid case rate of all counties in the entire lower peninsula at 69. Our death toll sits at 10 for the last MONTH. Higher than I'd like to see on both counts, absolutely, but get your facts straight.

Oh, and that's real nice. Wishing pain and suffering on others. And f--- you for suggesting that I'm "advocating" that people die. I've simply accepted the reality that a certain number of people are going to die. Just like we accept with literally every other cause of death. You and others are just still in denial over the fact that the virus is going to do what it is going to do despite your in-vein attempts otherwise.

And LOL at you bringing up Amazon here. What exactly do you think the policies YOU and others advocated for, re: lockdowns did to local businesses last year? It is no coincidence that despite Amazon's stock price being flat for the 2 years immediately leading up to the pandemic that it skyrocketed in March of 2020, nearly doubling over the 5 months immediately after. YOU'RE the one who destroyed the small business community last year. So don't even try to pull that line of BS here.

(and PS - the real reason you "don't care" about my math is because I prove you wrong time and time and time and time again when it comes to math. Your numbers are always so laughably over the top that it is getting tiring for me correcting them all the time).

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:01 pm

The reason why I don't care about your math is your focusing on things that don't have anything to do with people living or dying.

You marginalized the death rate in Sweden because that's not important to you.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:22 pm

You're the one wishing pain and suffering on others. Not me.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:32 am

I agree, TCT is wishing death, not BMW.

It's really not surprising he admitted on this board a family member works for PP.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic