Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What a pile of shit Tucker Carlson is

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: What a pile of shit Tucker Carlson is

Post by Bryce » Wed May 18, 2022 7:35 am

tapeisrolling wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:40 pm
Why is it that people think you just walk across the border and vote?
First you need to get a Green Card and that can take anything from say 6 months to NEVER. Then you have to apply for citizenship and that can take at the absolute best 14 months or longer.
So which election are all these folks going to influence?
Did you ever consider the fact that Congressional seats are based upon population? The Dem's shot down the effort to identify citizens and non citizens during the census.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 18, 2022 8:49 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 7:35 am
tapeisrolling wrote:
First you need to get a Green Card and that can take anything from say 6 months to NEVER. Then you have to apply for citizenship and that can take at the absolute best 14 months or longer.
Did you ever consider the fact that Congressional seats are based upon population? The Dem's shot down the effort to identify citizens and non citizens during the census.
:lol. The fact that you are still an election denier essentially invalidates all your opinions on voting in general.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 18, 2022 9:20 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 8:49 am
Bryce wrote:
tapeisrolling wrote:
:lol. The fact that you are still an election denier essentially invalidates all your opinions on voting in general.
I have never said that Biden didn't win. I just believe the media. print, broadcast and tech social, played a part in the election outcome. If you can't accept that, it would be you that is in denial.

And, if you can't at least examine the possibility that large numbers of illegal immigrants, in certain left leaning states, can change how congressional seats are apportioned to benefit the Democrat Party, you are in willful denial.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 18, 2022 9:24 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:20 am
Honeyman wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 8:49 am
Bryce wrote:
tapeisrolling wrote:
I have never said that Biden didn't win. I just believe the media. print, broadcast and tech social, played a part in the election outcome. If you can't accept that, it would be you that is in denial.

And, if you can't at least examine the possibility that large numbers of illegal immigrants, in certain left leaning states, can change how congressional seats are apportioned to benefit the Democrat Party, you are in willful denial.
I don't have the time or inclination to go thru all your posts to find where you claimed the votes were not tabulated correctly, but I would have sworn you claimed that. I apologize if I am wrong.

But is it your claim the Republucabs have done nothing to make voting more difficult? Are you saying they are not gerrymandering in any states?

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed May 18, 2022 9:28 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:24 am
I don't have the time or inclination to go thru all your posts to find where you claimed the votes were not tabulated correctly, but I would have sworn you claimed that. I apologize if I am wrong.
I thought he did too. Specifically in a post sometime over a year ago where I claimed Joe Biden won fair and square and others challenged me on that - I thought for sure Bryce was one of them.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 18, 2022 9:39 am

bmw wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:28 am
Honeyman wrote:
I thought he did too. Specifically in a post sometime over a year ago where I claimed Joe Biden won fair and square and others challenged me on that - I thought for sure Bryce was one of them.
I guess it all depends on your definition of fair and square. Joe Biden won. If it was fair and square by my definition is up for debate.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 18, 2022 11:01 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:39 am
bmw wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:28 am
Honeyman wrote:
I guess it all depends on your definition of fair and square. Joe Biden won. If it was fair and square by my definition is up for debate.
So......you're not an election denier, except you are. Got it!

"I smoked Marijuana, but I did not inhale."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic