Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nixon Ended The Vietnam War

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Nixon Ended The Vietnam War

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:22 pm

Nixon got the US out of the Vietnam War, and set the stage for ending the Draft. They drove him out of office for allegedly covering up a minor unauthorized break in for opposition research, which the Dems and Rhinos now routinely do online with impunity.

Biden is now reportedly ending the War in Afghanistan. It wouldn't surprise me if he soon reinstituted the Draft or some other program of mandatory public servitude, probably unpaid or well below the fifteen dollar minimum wage being promoted.

Vietnam soon went totally Communist.

The Afghanistan war dragged on for both the Soviet Union and the United States. It will never be over.

Afghanistan will be a terrorist nation, with Communist influence. The worst of both influences.

Communist Bill Ayers ACTUALLY BOMBED THE US CAPITOL Building, and remains free, "Guilty As Hell And Free As A Bird" in his own words, and is still the ideological head of the Communists in Chicago. None are in jail.

Hundreds are in jail or awaiting prosecution for a single peaceful protest in 2021 at the Capitol, where the only murder was perpetrated by a government agent, and was heavily infiltrated by Leftist operatives.

Rioters murdered scores last Summer and burned down cities and took over parts of cities. Cops were shot and died by so called "peaceful protesters". Except for maybe a very small number, they all remain free on limited or no bond, and will never be prosecuted for their heinous crimes.

TC Talks remains free to malign opponents on this board, and supports insurrection along as it's Leftists and Communists doing the rioting and protests. According to his posts and other information, he is a well "respected businessman" about town.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Nixon Ended The Vietnam War

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:53 pm

He may have ended the war, but he started widespread corruption in the office of the Presidency as well as elsewhere in government.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:57 pm

Nixon had opportunities for an armistice much sooner in Vietnam, turned them down, and wound up costing thousands of additional lives of American servicemen.

To imply he is some sort of saint when it comes to the Vietnam situation is laughable.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:00 pm

Ended on May 8, 1975!!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:06 pm

OK. So it was FORD, a watered down Republican, who instituted Nixon's policy after Nixon was forced out of office. Nixon was NOT impeached.

There is evidence of election fraud as far back as 1948, and probably before, where a mysterious rabbit was pulled out of a hat throwing the election to Truman. In 1960, they pulled out a rabbit with a close state election, which threw the Electoral College to Kennedy. I would give nearly anything if we could find someone as flawed but Pro America and Pro Americans as Kennedy today though. I had no doubts that he loved America, and believed in the US Constitution.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:15 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:57 pm
To imply he is some sort of saint when it comes to the Vietnam situation is laughable.

Biden is absolutely the opposite of a saint in every way. He's verbally attacked many people who dared disagree with him. Many attacks are on video. The things that were suppressed before and during the election will soon come out and be admitted as the truth, because they think that there is no way that it matters anymore.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:25 pm

OK. So it was FORD, a watered down Republican, who instituted Nixon's policy after Nixon was forced out of office. Nixon was NOT impeached.
Your understanding of Nixon's policies with respect to Vietnam is lacking; I suggest doing some research.

I never said Nixon was impeached, so I'm not sure to whom you are responding with that remark, unless you were only offering that as a general point of information.
I would give nearly anything if we could find someone as flawed but Pro America and Pro Americans as Kennedy today though. I had no doubts that he loved America, and believed in the US Constitution.
You and I fully agree on this point!
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:43 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:25 pm
Your understanding of Nixon's policies with respect to Vietnam is lacking; I suggest doing some research.

I never said Nixon was impeached, so I'm not sure to whom you are responding with that remark, unless you were only offering that as a general point of information.
According to which and who's History Book?

And what would Johnson have done? Aside from having the most to gain with Kennedy out of the way, he was all in for the War profiteering industries. If anything, he would have been worse. Nixon probably didn't act fast enough, since the Joint Chiefs couldn't have cared less about the loss of lives, and they weren't trying to win. Fighting Communism was on the correct side of history though. Communism has caused a hundred million deaths, way more than the Nazis.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:05 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:15 pm

Biden is absolutely the opposite of a saint in every way. He's verbally attacked many people who dared disagree with him. Many attacks are on video.
You actually typed this. You. A Donald Trump devotee. And you probably see no hypocrisy in your statement either.
The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:05 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:15 pm

Biden is absolutely the opposite of a saint in every way. He's verbally attacked many people who dared disagree with him. Many attacks are on video.
You actually typed this. You. A Donald Trump devotee. And you probably see no hypocrisy in your statement either.
:rollin
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic