Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

All Of A Sudden, Biden Isn't Pro Choice

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

All Of A Sudden, Biden Isn't Pro Choice

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:09 pm

On June 2, President Biden pushed for more Americans to get vaccinated ahead of his administration’s upcoming goal to have at least 70 percent of adults receive at least one coronavirus vaccine dose by July 4.
Gee, isn't that a decision that should be between me and my Doctor? Shouldn't I have the right to choose?

What might happen if president Biden pushed for 70% of the women seeking an abortion by July fourth not get one?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Re: All Of A Sudden, Biden Isn't Pro Choice

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:17 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:09 pm
On June 2, President Biden pushed for more Americans to get vaccinated ahead of his administration’s upcoming goal to have at least 70 percent of adults receive at least one coronavirus vaccine dose by July 4.
Gee, isn't that a decision that should be between me and my Doctor? Shouldn't I have the right to choose?

What might happen if president Biden pushed for 70% of the women seeking an abortion by July fourth not get one?

You're really reaching now. The vaccination is a public health matter.

Earlier in my life i contracted Tuberculosis. I was put on a strict regimen of antibiotics. And I was given no choice it was a requirement. Had I not cooperated I would have been taken into custody and forcefully medicated. Otherwise I would have been a danger to the public.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:36 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:17 pm

Umm, according to "science" the vaccination protects the person that receives it. It doesn't stop an infected person from spreading it. How is that a public health matter?

Every single person in my household has had Covid. They lived under my roof the entire time. I fed them and nursed them back to health. I DID NOT contact Covid. In consultation with my health professional, it was decided because of the holistic things that I do, diet, pre and pro biotics, vitamins, whole body exposure to sunlight etc. I am at a VERY low risk of contracting it. The risk outweighs the benefit to me.

I'm pro choice here, but for some reason that's unacceptable in this instance.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:43 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:36 pm
Turkeytop wrote:

Umm, according to "science" the vaccination protects the person that receives it. It doesn't stop an infected person from spreading it. How is that a public health matter?

If I decide not to be vaccinated, I'm not protected. Because I'm not protected I'm at risk of becoming infected and then, infecting others.

The news item you quoted doesn't look to me that your President is ordering people to be vaccinated. He's merely offering good advice.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:49 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:43 pm
Bryce wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:36 pm
Turkeytop wrote:

If I decide not to be vaccinated, I'm not protected. Because I'm not protected I'm at risk of becoming infected and then, infecting others.

The news item you quoted doesn't look to me that your President is ordering people to be vaccinated. He's merely offering good advice.
Encouragement....

I would say he needs to keep his nose and encouragement out of a personal decision made between me and my doctor. I notice he doesn't encourage young, single women, not to ride the baloney pony without protection.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:37 am

Isn't the correct phrase My Body My Choice. Shouldn't the same hold true for Vaccines? I say yes it should. I got the jabs, my choice, and if one chooses not to do so, it is their right and their choice. Slight hypocrisy at work here.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:05 am

Bryce you idiot,

Just as abortion is protected under the law, so is your right to kill those around you by spreading the virus. But, no crying when you are denied access to certain businesses or countries.

Biden is just a responsible adult, and cares about controlling a deadly pandemic that you seem to mock. 600,000 people (not just a clump of cells) are dead from this virus in our country, great of you to share you don't give a shit. You must be an evangelical.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:20 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:05 am
Bryce you idiot,

Just as abortion is protected under the law, so is your right to kill those around you by spreading the virus. But, no crying when you are denied access to certain businesses or countries.

The way most people think of vaccines is pretty simple: you get vaccinated, and your immune system is primed and trained to fight off the invisible intruder in question, be it virus or bacteria. If you’re protected, you can’t be infected, and if you’re not infected, then you can’t spread it to anyone else.

And that’s true most of the time. But not all vaccines work that way, and it’s not actually what the two COVID-19 vaccines authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration—made by Moderna and Pfizer-BioNtech—are designed to do. Their effectiveness is measured by how well they protect people against moderate to severe COVID-19 disease—not how well they prevent infection or spread of the COVID-19 virus itself.
https://time.com/5937868/do-vaccines-st ... 19-spread/

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:50 am

I am unaware of any business denying access these days and most have done away with mask requirements. As for other countries, have no desire to go to any of them so no worries there either. As for Biden being a caring and concerned President? I see no signs of that at the Southern Border, so calling a big BS on that

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:28 am

Biden certainly has Trump's mess to clean up doesn't he?

Maybe the GOP can finally put forth immigration reform legislation, but until they participate, Biden seems to be doing a great job cleaning up the other messes he was handed.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:46 am

factchecker wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:41 am
As the resident factchecker here, allow me to state a fact.

Whether it's an embryo, a fetus, an infant, a toddler, a teenager, or any other age...it's all part of human development.
Oh no…. You again.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:46 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:46 am
factchecker wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:41 am
As the resident factchecker here, allow me to state a fact.

Whether it's an embryo, a fetus, an infant, a toddler, a teenager, or any other age...it's all part of human development.
Oh no…. You again.
Yep, back again.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic