Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Yeah? Would You Want Him To Date Your Daughter?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Yeah? Would You Want Him To Date Your Daughter?

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:34 pm

“A lot of these young rap artists with social media today find themselves involving using guns in videos,” his lawyer, Steven Scharg, said. “That does not necessarily mean they’re thugs or believe in assaults. It’s just part of the façade of the rap industry.”
I bet he was on his way to choir practice right after the video wrapped too!!
Detroit — Federal agents arrested a Detroit rapper accused of flashing an illegal machine gun during an Instagram Live video and prosecutors say they have linked one of his firearms to seven shootings.

Convicted felon Delmarco Craig, 22, a rapper known as "The Big Homie," is prohibited from possessing firearms but prosecutors say he held a machine gun and other firearms during the Instagram video, including a Glock pistol equipped with a device that converted the semi-automatic firearm into a fully automatic machine gun.

Delmarco Craig posted an Instagram video showing him holding a Glock pistol outfitted with a device that converted the firearm into a fully automatic machine gun, according to prosecutors.
Craig was ordered held without bond Tuesday pending trial on charges punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison.
Guns aren't the problem. People that have them illegally are the problem.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

G G

Re: Yeah? Would You Want Him To Date Your Daughter?

Post by G G » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:08 am

I didn't know Craig was that vile.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

paul8539

Re: Yeah? Would You Want Him To Date Your Daughter?

Post by paul8539 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:25 pm

It's not the guns that are the problem, it's the idiots using them that are the problem.

Don't ban guns; ban the idiots.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic