Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fauci Indicted By His Own Words

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Fauci Indicted By His Own Words

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:51 am

It should be plainly obvious to anybody who watched Senator Rand Paul's most recent grilling of Dr. Faucci that Faucci is full of shit. I've never seen so much parsing of words in response to questions in my life.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:32 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:15 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:07 am
Matt wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:26 pm
Fauci will soon be synonymous with treason for being the waterboy for a foreign aggressor.
Ok Bidet.
https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2021 ... ry-n389836
So now you want me to spell it letter by letter with a space in between? This is the same bullshit that Fauci destroyed Rand Paul over a few weeks ago. The lab leak theory is unproven. Current thought remains bat to human transmission. Someone thanking Fauci for saying as much is hardly scandalous. Who cares?

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:36 am

Every major news outlet is reporting on the lab leak, have you not been keeping up with current news?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:38 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:36 am
Every major news outlet is reporting on the lab leak, have you not been keeping up with current news?
They are reporting that there is some fleeting evidence in support of it. It’s not proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Not even close. We may yet get there but we are not there. Even If they do get there the context of these emails and where they were written were at a time when bat to human transmission was the going theory and in that context the emails make sense. There’s nothing to see here.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:14 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:32 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Fauci will soon be synonymous with treason for being the waterboy for a foreign aggressor.
Ok Bidet.
So now you want me to spell it letter by letter with a space in between? This is the same bullshit that Fauci destroyed Rand Paul over a few weeks ago. The lab leak theory is unproven. Current thought remains bat to human transmission. Someone thanking Fauci for saying as much is hardly scandalous. Who cares?
Imagine thinking that RT's statement of what happened was correct and not what actually happened: Rand Paul called out that treasonous piece of shit.

We would probably have definite proof by now, but some dickhead ended the investigation.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:07 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:14 am
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ok Bidet.
Imagine thinking that RT's statement of what happened was correct and not what actually happened: Rand Paul called out that treasonous piece of shit.

We would probably have definite proof by now, but some dickhead ended the investigation.
He was angrily shouted back by Fauci because he doesn’t know what he’s talking about in regards to funding of gain of function research or the reality that we didn’t fund any research in that lab. Fauci smoked him after that.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Rand Paul should have stuck to being an eye doctor rather than a politician. He doesn't have dad's integrity.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:21 pm

Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ok Bidet.

Fauci was also warned by Director of the Scripps Research Institute Kristian Andersen that COVID-19’s “unusual features” could make the virus “(potentially) look engineered.” "We have a good team lined up to look very critically at this, so we should know much more at the end of the weekend," Andersen wrote to Fauci as part of a chain of emails.

"I should mention that after discussions earlier today, Eddie, Bob, Mike, and myself all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory," Andersen said. "But we have to look at this much more closely and there are still further analyses to be done, so those opinions could still change."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/r ... d=msedgntp

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:50 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:38 am
fleeting evidence
:rollin :rollin :rollin

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:28 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:50 pm
Rate This wrote:
fleeting evidence
Thank you the honorable professor Dr. Expert. No further information or investigation is needed now that you have spoken your almighty truths.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:28 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
fleeting evidence
Thank you the honorable professor Dr. Expert. No further information or investigation is needed now that you have spoken your almighty truths.
You have finally seen the light! Thank God...

It will save a LOT of time.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:30 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:28 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
fleeting evidence
You have finally seen the light! Thank God...

It will save a LOT of time.
Modern streamlining and efficiency. Gotta cut costs in money, time and effort whenever possible.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:34 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:21 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ok Bidet.

Fauci was also warned by Director of the Scripps Research Institute Kristian Andersen that COVID-19’s “unusual features” could make the virus “(potentially) look engineered.” "We have a good team lined up to look very critically at this, so we should know much more at the end of the weekend," Andersen wrote to Fauci as part of a chain of emails.

"I should mention that after discussions earlier today, Eddie, Bob, Mike, and myself all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory," Andersen said. "But we have to look at this much more closely and there are still further analyses to be done, so those opinions could still change."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/r ... d=msedgntp
Welcome back!

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:58 am

If there was a lab leak, and I think that is very, very plausible, then China MUST be held accountable. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I don't think Joe is strong enough, and if he isn't, we're in trouble.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:35 am

G G wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:58 am
If there was a lab leak, and I think that is very, very plausible, then China MUST be held accountable. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I don't think Joe is strong enough, and if he isn't, we're in trouble.
He stopped the investigation into the lab leak, perhaps on the advice of Treasonous Fauci, CCP waterboy. I think that tells you all you need to know about Biden.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic