Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fauci Indicted By His Own Words

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Fauci Indicted By His Own Words

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:27 am

Just an observation: there were several forum members who in here last year treated Fauci like a God and blindly followed him and parroted everything he said; these happen to not only be the same people who endlessly mocked people who blindly followed Trump, but also seem to be missing in action these days when it comes to defending Fauci.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:05 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:35 am
G G wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:58 am
If there was a lab leak, and I think that is very, very plausible, then China MUST be held accountable. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I don't think Joe is strong enough, and if he isn't, we're in trouble.
He stopped the investigation into the lab leak, perhaps on the advice of Treasonous Fauci, CCP waterboy. I think that tells you all you need to know about Biden.
And they just started it up again last week.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:18 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:27 am
Just an observation: there were several forum members who in here last year treated Fauci like a God and blindly followed him and parroted everything he said; these happen to not only be the same people who endlessly mocked people who blindly followed Trump, but also seem to be missing in action these days when it comes to defending Fauci.
Partially guilty as charged. I truly did trust Fauci and Birx and most of the medical civil servants way more than I did the politicians.

Though from where I sit, I think it's ridiculous to blindly follow any politician / political party. They are all suspect, just in different ways.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

jadednihilist

Post by jadednihilist » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:53 pm

The key lesson here is to be patient and avoid overreacting. Science is not the truth, but a messy method in which we try to understand the universe in which we occupy. Science dictates that our understanding is based on evidence and adapts to the presence of new evidence; and it's perfectly acceptable and common to draw a variety of conclusions based on existing evidence. As evidence mounts, a consensus emerges. That's why it's never a good idea to give any single study more weight than it deserves. The jury is still out on the true origins of COVID and we probably won't know for years, especially given the opacity of the Chinese government. That said, I will go on the record to say that the WHO investigation has been deeply flawed and fails to provide sufficient evidence to back their conclusions.

A good analog to COVID-19, a novel virus that triggered a global pandemic, is the misinformation that occurs in the early stages of any breaking news story. Reports are often premature and subject to clarification as we learn more information. The scientific community acts similarly and will be filled with contradictions, especially early on, but the process evolves in slow motion and isn't necessarily a byproduct of a nefarious ulterior motive or agenda.

With respect to both Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx, they are scientists well-versed and enormous contributors to the field of infectious diseases and immunology. They are also powerful influencers of policy, public opinion, and media narratives. That places them in a challenging position that separates them from the frontlines of the science. They're not in a position to speak freely, but rather, do their best to speak in a way thats carefully measured with a high degree of caution. I have serious disagreements with some decisions they made, but I do still have enormous respect for their work and their opinions.

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:53 pm

Let's not forget that these emails were from February and early March 2020. It wasn't until late March that the CDC and others embraced masks. So many here have such short memories.

And yes, I still support Fauci.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:54 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:53 pm
And yes, I still support jailing Fauci.
I agree!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:19 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:05 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:35 am
G G wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:58 am
If there was a lab leak, and I think that is very, very plausible, then China MUST be held accountable. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I don't think Joe is strong enough, and if he isn't, we're in trouble.
He stopped the investigation into the lab leak, perhaps on the advice of Treasonous Fauci, CCP waterboy. I think that tells you all you need to know about Biden.
And they just started it up again last week.
It should have never stopped.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:19 am

Rand Paul was right on gain of function and NIH.

CLEARLY, FAUCI COMMITTED PERJURY BEFORE CONGRESS!

Short time - Jump to Fauci clip:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RHyr6U9MY&t=444s[/youtube]

Whole video:

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:33 am

Fauci flip flops again as Wuhan lab given $226,000 more than he said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fa ... n-he-said/

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:00 am

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:11 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:00 am
Who would have thought the pitch Fauci threw at a Nats game would be the most accurate activity for him in all of 2020?
Last edited by Matt on Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:28 am

This joke hasn't aged particularly well:
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:18 pm
I look at this a little like the old joke about the person trapped on their roof during a flood who when each time a boat or raft was sent for their rescue turned it down saying "God will provide". After they were swept away to their death they spoke to God in heaven asking why he allowed them to drown and God said "I sent you boats and rafts, what else was I supposed to do?"

Fauci and others have said stay in place, mask up, wash your hands. In this case God might say "I sent you Fauci..."
I guess I wasn't kidding when I said earlier in this post that people in here were literally treating Fauci as being "God-like." :lol

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:56 am

Agreed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic