Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Who? The GOP crisis

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Trump Who? The GOP crisis

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 21, 2021 11:17 pm

You poor chumps cheering on Trump in here...

He's an internet loser now, and he's dragging the fucking idiots in the GOP down with him.
On the Internet, former president Donald Trump is sliding toward something he has fought his entire life: irrelevance.

Online talk about him has plunged to a five-year low. He’s banned or ignored on pretty much every major social media venue. In the last week, Trump’s website — including his new blog, fundraising page and online storefront ­— attracted fewer estimated visitors than the pet-adoption service Petfinder and the recipe site Delish.

Trump is still by far the Republican Party’s biggest star, and conservative lawmakers and provocateurs are now loudly sparring over the importance of loyalty to him ahead of the 2022 midterm elections or a potential second Trump presidential run. Many of the party’s potential 2024 candidates say they will not run if he does, and many of the party’s luminaries have traveled to Florida to meet with him.

But Trump’s continued influence isn’t translating into a bigger online audience, according to a Washington Post review of data from four online-analytics firms. Social engagement around Trump — a measure of likes, reactions, comments or shares on content about him across Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Pinterest — has nosedived 95 percent since January, to its lowest level since 2016.
Washington Post

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 14896

Re: Trump Who? The GOP crisis

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:07 pm

I'm no fan of the Donald. But how can he have an online presence when everyone online won't let him have an account?
Like you said ",,, He’s banned or ignored on pretty much every major social media venue ... ".
Online talk about him? Mention his name of Facebook and you automatically go into purgatory for 30 days.
And because of all this, how would folks even knows he has a new blog, fundraising page and online storefront?

G G

Post by G G » Sun May 23, 2021 11:49 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 1:07 pm
I'm no fan of the Donald. But how can he have an online presence when everyone online won't let him have an account?
Like you said ",,, He’s banned or ignored on pretty much every major social media venue ... ".
Online talk about him? Mention his name of Facebook and you automatically go into purgatory for 30 days.
And because of all this, how would folks even knows he has a new blog, fundraising page and online storefront?
the masses (or them asses) hate truth tellers but love lie sellers.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Sun May 23, 2021 3:53 pm

G G wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 11:49 am
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 1:07 pm
i have a massive ass. I hate truth-tellers but love my fat ass.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon May 24, 2021 8:06 am

Nobody lies with alacrity like Trump. And of course he’s outdone himself with The Big Lie. So now he’s The Biggest Loser telling The Big Lie with alacrity.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon May 24, 2021 1:37 pm

screen glare wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 8:06 am
Nobody lies with alacrity like Trump. And of course he’s outdone himself with The Big Lie. So now he’s The Biggest Loser telling The Big Lie with alacrity.
Like Lido says, focus on the current administration. Donald is out of the picture. Like TC says, unless someone is doing Google searches about him, who knows what he's up to?. Why not accolade and critique the current White House? Like the little girl in the movie sings:

Let it go, Let it go.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 24, 2021 3:07 pm

Do you actually think he's gone? Do you think Liz Cheney thinks he is gone?

I think we keep kicking that turd in the head till he's dead.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

G G

Post by G G » Mon May 24, 2021 9:23 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 3:07 pm

President Trump will run and win in 2024. A lot of what you see the libs doing right now is throwing spaghetti against the wall and hoping it sticks. He has the support of a lot of people.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Tue May 25, 2021 7:56 am

G G wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 9:23 pm
TC Talks wrote:

President Trump will be in court in 2024 too busy to campaign. A lot of what you see the trumptards doing right now is throwing shit against the wall and hoping it sticks. He has little support of people.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 25, 2021 11:09 am

G G wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

President Trump will run and win in 2024. A lot of what you see the libs doing right now is throwing spaghetti against the wall and hoping it sticks. He has the support of a lot of people.
It’s no secret he didn’t enjoy the presidency at all. He will not be running. He will continue raising money as long as he can through.

G G

Post by G G » Tue May 25, 2021 11:47 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 11:09 am
G G wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

It’s no secret he didn’t enjoy the presidency at all. He will not be running. He will continue raising money as long as he can through.
I think he enjoys being a messenger, at the very least. If that is the case, being in public service at that level will give him platforms unavailable right now.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue May 25, 2021 12:12 pm

Last I checked, you can't hold the presidency from jail. Jail is coming. Legal forces are hard at work.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Tue May 25, 2021 12:16 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 12:12 pm
Last I checked, you can't hold the presidency from jail.
If you're going to speak, you need to get your facts straight, son.

Read up on Eugene v. Debs and LaRouche 1992

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue May 25, 2021 12:17 pm

G G wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 12:16 pm

You're a useless "father".
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Tue May 25, 2021 12:21 pm

Tue May 25, 2021 12:17 pm
G G wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 12:16 pm

You're a useless "father".
I am just trying to help you out here. These are cases that anyone interested in politics is aware of. I suppose that getting stemmed by a sweet-talking babbyface makes you forget things like this so I am just trying to remind you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic