Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Democracy

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Trump Democracy

Post by Bryce » Mon May 17, 2021 10:07 am

zzand wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 8:33 am
AOC has many problems, the biggest being racist against Jews so fuck her
Unfortunately, she is not alone. It seems that the political party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow and filibusters against civil rights legislation has now become the party of anti Semitism.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Mon May 17, 2021 11:33 am

You know how people screamed and howled about being labeled a racist just because they criticized something Obama did? They're often the same people that scream "ANTI-SEMITE!!" whenever someone questions something Israel does.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon May 17, 2021 7:11 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 11:33 am
You know how people screamed and howled about being labeled a racist just because they criticized something Obama did? They're often the same people that scream "ANTI-SEMITE!!" whenever someone questions something Israel does.
That's an apples and oranges comparison. When you criticize a president for policy decisions you're criticizing one person. When you criticize Israel your criticizing an entire country and group of people.

When you take the side of Hamas which is a terrorist organization, that makes it inexcusable as well as anti-Semitic.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Mon May 17, 2021 9:33 pm

I don't think it's apples and oranges at all. Dismissing any criticism of Israel as Hamas support and anti-Semitism is a blatant red herring. It's a distraction.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon May 17, 2021 10:01 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 9:33 pm
I don't think it's apples and oranges at all. Dismissing any criticism of Israel as Hamas support and anti-Semitism is a blatant red herring. It's a distraction.
Not at all. Hamas is on record as wanting to eliminate Israel and the Jewish people from the face of the earth. Supporting them is supporting the annihilation of the Jewish people. If that's not anti-Semitic, I don't know what is.

20% of the population of Israel is Arab. They live, participate in commerce and even vote. How many Jews live in the areas controlled by Palestinians? Answer. None, they've all been killed. How many Christians live in the area controlled by the Palestinians? Survey says....

Now everyone is calling for a cease fire. Bullshit on the cease fire. Every single time Hamas attacks Israel then begin to get their ass kicked, there are calls for a cease fire. I hope Bebe tells everyone to go pound sand this time. When someone attacks me or my family I strike back to defend myself and my family. I continue to strike back until the threat is completely eliminated and there is no chance whatsoever that they will ever be able to attack me or my family again. EVER. Israel should act accordingly.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Mon May 17, 2021 10:24 pm

See, here's where you think you're scoring points against me but you're not. I don't support Hamas. I think they're just as interested in cleansing the Jewish people off the planet as the Israelis are of wiping out every Palestinian. And let's not get into "controlled areas"... Palestine has shrunk about 90% since the Partition Plan in '47. Both sides fighting over nonsense surrounding an imaginary sky fairy. I'll call bullshit on both of them and sleep well knowing I'm neither an anti-Semite nor a terrorist.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon May 17, 2021 10:26 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:24 pm
See, here's where you think you're scoring points against me but you're not. I don't support Hamas. I think they're just as interested in cleansing the Jewish people off the planet as the Israelis are of wiping out every Palestinian. And let's not get into "controlled areas"... Palestine has shrunk about 90% since the Partition Plan in '47. Both sides fighting over nonsense surrounding an imaginary sky fairy. I'll call bullshit on both of them and sleep well knowing I'm neither an anti-Semite nor a terrorist.
Um, historically, where exactly is the country or state of Palestine? Has there ever been such a thing? Truth be told, "Palestine" is merely a political fantasy.

Are there any Jews or Christians living in this so called Palestine?

G G

Post by G G » Tue May 18, 2021 2:18 am

She has a problem with alcohol.

Why would anyone vote for this dope? She believes that climate change technology will bring about "racial justice". Look at her talking about Israel and Palestine

She really is the shame of the democrats.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1080998665672630272

"Hate me because you ain't me"

What a model for children.

Disgusting.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Wed May 19, 2021 10:22 pm

G G wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:18 am

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1080998665672630272

She is my idol

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed May 19, 2021 10:45 pm

G G wrote:

You appear to have a problem with limp, weak takes because I guess it's unheard of that a former bartender might be photographed mixing and serving a drink. Take a blue pill and up your game grandpa...

G G

Post by G G » Wed May 19, 2021 11:38 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:45 pm
G G wrote:

You appear to have a problem with limp, weak takes because I guess it's unheard of that a former bartender might be photographed mixing and serving a drink. Take a blue pill and up your game grandpa...
She needs to button that shirt up. No one is impressed by a donkey's cleveage.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu May 20, 2021 12:36 am

Her mixing skills are more important than her cleavage. There's plenty of that available in any bar.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu May 20, 2021 7:21 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:11 pm
Motown322 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 11:33 am
That's an apples and oranges comparison. When you criticize a president for policy decisions you're criticizing one person. When you criticize Israel your criticizing an entire country and group of people.

When you take the side of Hamas which is a terrorist organization, that makes it inexcusable as well as anti-Semitic.
You'll never get them to admit it, but what he's really saying is "There are some good folks on both sides". :rollin

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 20, 2021 10:06 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:26 pm
Motown322 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:24 pm
Um, historically, where exactly is the country or state of Palestine? Has there ever been such a thing? Truth be told, "Palestine" is merely a political fantasy.

Are there any Jews or Christians living in this so called Palestine?
I have a solution to this whole Israel-Palestine thing… just nuke all of them and be done with it. They won’t ever solve it and everybody just needs to be put out of their misery. I’ve endorsed neither side in this solution. I’m just sick and tired of children throwing stones at each other without solving a goddamn thing and then blaming each other for starting it.

Solution #2… if we love Israel so much surely we can spare some federal land roughly the size of Israel and relocate them there. We certainly wouldn’t want that many Palestinians here so not enough Republicans would sign on. But we can get all of them to sign on to moving Israel and all of the Democrats to sign on to creating a Palestinian state.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu May 20, 2021 11:04 am

I am hoping that sarcasm is at work here. Otherwise you care calling for the extermination of millions of people or suggesting that Israel doesn't have the right to exist where they currently do. Either way makes you a lowlife anti-semite, unless you are just being sarcastic. Oh and if Israel wanted to they could wipe out the enemy with no help from anyone. All they want is to be left alone.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic