Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Russian school attacks rare

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Re: Russian school attacks rare

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri May 28, 2021 8:28 am

Also, remember that "when you get busted for drugs over there, you're in for the hassle of your life". Another good comparison of laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL5ZByCEQH8

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat May 29, 2021 5:24 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:51 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:57 pm
Amazing that Japan has a H*** population with a very small land footprint(relatively) and has had 1 school shooting in 10 years. Why is that?
Here's a cut and paste from an article I just read:

" .... If Japanese people want to own a gun, they must attend an all-day class, pass a written test, and achieve at least 95% accuracy during a shooting-range test. Then they have to pass a mental-health evaluation, which takes place at a hospital, and pass a background check, in which the government digs into their criminal record and interviews friends and family. They can only buy shotguns and air rifles — no handguns — and every three years they must retake the class and initial exam .... "

Going along with what you are saying, sounds like this is working out for them.

I suppose my response to this would be a Xerox copy of what I've already said in this thread.
My question was rhetorical. Background checks work!

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:36 pm

Russia's gun background check: If you are not a communist, you do not get a gun.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic