Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Caitlyn Jenner

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Caitlyn Jenner

Post by Honeyman » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:15 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:04 am
Matt, every time you post the F word, or call someone a name you are just as bad in my opinion.
As far as this issue is concerned, your opinion simply doesn't matter. It's MW's site, and MW's rules. MW has used the F word in some of his posts (probably many concerning the Lions :lol ) so that is obviously not verboten, despite you might not approve. However, the n-word and slurs for gays are, according to the site's terms of use:

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The fact that this same individual has been banned multiple times because of the use further proves the point. You should not get a clean state simply by making up a new username, which is also against the posted rules.

But I'm guessing as much as you have in common with lovinlife as far as most issues are concerned, and the fact that you have no apparent problem with them written here, these terms for black and gay people are more than likely used regularly in the audiophile household.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 15716

Post by Deleted User 15716 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:02 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:15 am
As far as this matter is concerned, your opinion doesn't matter. It's MW's site, and MW's rules. MW has used the F word in some of his posts, (probably many concerning the Lions :lol ), so that is obviously not verboten, despite you might not approve. However, the n-word and slurs for gays are according to this:
Well, you can get a little perturbed at me if you desire. If someone was to show your postings of the N-word to the right people in this day and age, would this bulletin board be put under a microscope? I know you are quoting someone else when you do it. And I realize that y'all seem to be good long time friends going back and forth "busting each others balls".

But it's honestly the thought that crossed my mind in the couple of weeks I've been perusing this board between teases.
All I'm saying is tread lightly online. If it's something that Twitter or Instagram would face scrutiny about being posted on their platforms, perhaps you should ponder about posting it on this one.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:41 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:15 am
But I'm guessing as much as you have in common with lovinlife as far as most issues are concerned, and the fact that you have no apparent problem with them written here, these terms for black and gay people are more than likely used regularly in the audiophile household.
Turds of a feather and all that...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic