Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Caitlyn Jenner

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Caitlyn Jenner

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue May 04, 2021 1:47 am

I can't wait for the day when someone being transgender will no longer be a political issue. The bigotry on this forum is beyond sad.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue May 04, 2021 9:47 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:47 am
I can't wait for the day when someone being transgender will no longer be a political issue. The bigotry on this forum is beyond sad.
I will agree with you.
But where does it not being a big deal start?

The administration you're so in love with quits getting in front of a camera and talking about it?

The media quits making a big deal about every win, place or show when a transgender competes? Or when someone comments about it?

Just like this Jenner story. She's at the airport. Some paparazzi sticks a mike in her face. It was literally four words said while walking. She never stopped. Yet media outlets are making it out like it was a sit down news conference.

Who should you really have a beef with?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue May 04, 2021 8:51 pm

The media certainly has a role in this. There is no doubt. Channel 7 is specifically baiting people with some of their posts on Facebook. They want people to fight in the comments.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Tue May 04, 2021 10:22 pm

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun May 23, 2021 8:36 am

Another interesting read (to me) about transgenders competing against girls:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 149532001/

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun May 23, 2021 8:40 am

G G wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:22 pm
I realize this is an old post. I didn't see it before posting the linked article I just did.

It seems that to me, there's a bit of a difference between competing in high school sports, and participating in a charity golf outing.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun May 23, 2021 10:27 am

So, are Bidengirl and Cockslong the same person? :rolleyes

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

G G

Post by G G » Sun May 23, 2021 11:53 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 8:40 am
G G wrote:
I realize this is an old post. I didn't see it before posting the linked article I just did.

It seems that to me, there's a bit of a difference between competing in high school sports, and participating in a charity golf outing.
Fallon Fox is a disgusting human being who has brutalized women. there are substantial differences in the strength of men and women. Disgusting.

Also, the poster, "Tommie Jayne" Wasserberg is also an abuser who has admitted to fingering and giving oral sex to a 15 year old when he was 28. There is so much sexual abuse that happens on the part of trannies, its disgusting!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun May 23, 2021 3:50 pm

G G wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 11:53 am
.. Fallon Fox is a disgusting human being who has brutalized women. there are substantial differences in the strength of men and women. Disgusting ....
Apparently the MMA agrees with you. I was looking at the 'net because I wasn't sure who she was. As soon as they found out she was playing as a girl, they suspended her and are reviewing all bouts since she got sliced and diced.

hanson

Post by hanson » Sun May 23, 2021 3:51 pm

G G wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 11:53 am
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 8:40 am
G G wrote:

Disgusting. trannies fingering and giving oral sex. I love trannies, its cool!

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat May 29, 2021 6:02 pm

How about separate sporting events for transgenders? How many would go for that?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:07 am

Fallon society.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:51 am

Second female Penn swimmer steps forward, describes teammates in tears...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/second-f ... s-in-tears
This is sad for the XX swimmers.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:42 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:41 am
It’s really sad how liberals will deny science, logic, reality, facts, and basic decency to appease 0.6% of the voting population.
No one wants you here, other than Audiophile, who seems perfectly fine with your racism and homophobia.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:57 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:42 am
No one wants you here, other than Audiophile, who seems perfectly fine with your racism and homophobia.

audiophile wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:05 pm
I haven't seen anything questionable or over the line. I treat everyone with respect that I would want.

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:42 pm
Seriously, niggers are the only people on earth who steal stuff to protest violence.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:47 pm
Hallmark is set to debut (look it up) its first flick featuring fags.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... gay-couple

Will it actually show ALL of the “gay couple’s” partners? How much affection will it show? Golden showers? Fudge surprises? Will it accurately end with the fags dying from AIDS alone in a hospital?
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:16 pm

I can see Hallmark catching a lot of hell for this, mostly from fags.

First, at least one of the men playing a gay person is not really gay. The “progressives” will want only those men who take it up the poop chute from other men to be “gay” on TV.

Second, fags are never satisfied. They complain about everything.

Third, those playing gay people will be expected to be “gay enough.” Limp-wristed, lisping, effeminate men with just enough “gay,” but not too “over the top flaming.” There’s a balance the fags won’t be happy with either way.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:03 pm

Re: How Will Retailers Manage Black Friday This Year?

Let’s be honest. It’s not “black” anything.

It’s mostly cheapskates looking to save as much money as possible.

It’s “Jewish Friday!”

:rollin :rollin :rollin

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:30 am
Welcome to the Buzzboard!

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

6. You agree not to register multiple user accounts for the sole purpose of either (i) thwarting the "friend / foe" settings of other users or (ii) promulgating/ " bumping" a particular forum topic.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic