Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Black LIGHTS Matter

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Black LIGHTS Matter

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:17 pm

Voter Fraud investigators in Arizona and other states with suspected fraud, are using special Ultraviolet lights, called "Black Lights" by hippies in the 1960s and 1970s, to expose whether votes have special watermarks, which are not present on fraudulent ballots. Detection can be made manually in a second, and in a fraction of a second with machines. This has caused the Democrats to go into a tizzy and have tried to stop it. Hippies will now have their own Black Light technology used against them. Remember what Leftists always say, if you haven't done anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about. Judged by their attempts to stop it, they have plenty to worry about.

https://redstatenation.com/finally-a-re ... a-ballots/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Re: Black LIGHTS Matter

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:42 pm

So, if this turns out to be more than just another conspiracy theory, Trump could be back in the White House by June?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:58 pm

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:22 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:17 pm
Voter Fraud investigators in Arizona and other states with suspected fraud, are using special Ultraviolet lights, called "Black Lights" by hippies in the 1960s and 1970s, to expose whether votes have special watermarks, which are not present on fraudulent ballots. Detection can be made manually in a second, and in a fraction of a second with machines. This has caused the Democrats to go into a tizzy and have tried to stop it. Hippies will now have their own Black Light technology used against them. Remember what Leftists always say, if you haven't done anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about. Judged by their attempts to stop it, they have plenty to worry about.

https://redstatenation.com/finally-a-re ... a-ballots/
Not surprisingly this makes zero sense whatsoever. I live about 45 minutes from where the count is being conducted and there's never been a question about counterfeit ballots, it's always been a misguided contention that voters were ineligible. If the problem is bogus ballots, why are the Republicans not going after people with printing presses rather than folks attempting to step into the voting booth? If there's anything to worry about or that may effect the recount is that Friday, until a journalist caught it, the recount firm had blue ink pens in the area where ballots were exposed and could be altered rather than red ink that isn't detected by the counting machines.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:04 pm

Wasn't this litigated to death in the weeks leading up to the Capitol insurrection?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:10 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:04 pm
Wasn't this litigated to death in the weeks leading up to the Capitol insurrection?
Yup, but the GOP aren't ones to let a grievance large or small, true or untrue pass without capitalizing on it. It's all that've got...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:52 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:10 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:04 pm
Yup, but the GOP aren't ones to let a grievance large or small, true or untrue pass without capitalizing on it. It's all that've got...
Oh shit. Here all this time I thought Stacey Abrams was a Democrat...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic