Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Black Criminal Murdered by Inept Cop Receives "Sacred Space" (Rules for Whitey Inside)

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

Turkeytop

Re: Black Criminal Murdered by Inept Cop Receives "Sacred Space" (Rules for Whitey Inside)

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:31 pm

Thanks for sharing that, Big A. You've enlightened all of us.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Big Al

Re: Black Criminal Murdered by Inept Cop Receives "Sacred Space" (Rules for Whitey Inside)

Post by Big Al » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:26 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:31 pm
Thanks for sharing that, Big A. You've enlightened all of us.
Your dismissiveness is a product of you coping with disagreement.

Designating a sacred space for a person like Floyd sends a message in the Black community, a community that is light on positive male role models, that the way Floyd lived his life is okay. The only thing anyone will remember about him is that a cop killed him without just cause. Why don't the hardworking, taxpaying, nameless Black men who go to work, pay their bills, and take care of their children who end up on the wrong side of an errant bullet from a thug have a "Sacred Space"?

A critical problem in the Black community is they poorly pick their martyrs. Floyd, that Ma'Khia Bryant kid, what happened with them both was tragic, but a community such as the Black community, where role models are few and far between, where homes are fractured and kids often only have one parent to depend on, should focus on putting people who do what's right for their families up on pedestals when their lives are taken from them. Sadly, when tragedy happens, you will more likely hear about a criminal like Floyd or a young hood rat like Ma'Khia. One chose her fate by attacking another person with a knife. The other had his live unfairly taken, but judging by the trajectory he was on, we aren't missing much by not having Ol' George Floyd around.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:41 pm

Did you forget your username/password to Stormfront?

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:48 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:41 pm
Did you forget your username/password to Stormfront?
I don't use Stormfront. I find Anglin and Aurenheimer to both be assholes as well. So I don't use their sites either.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:05 pm

Only a privileged white male would write something like this. It actually amazes me. Yours and my ancestors kidnapped people with dark skin, took them from their homes and forced them into slave labor, something that ended less than 200 years ago. Less than 100 years ago, the descendants of those slaveowners shot and killed people with dark skin because they tried to vote, or sit in the front of a bus or looked too long at a white woman. And today, you and I don't have to worry about getting pulling over for "driving while white."
Many of the "single parent" households are struggling because there is no social infrastructure to help them work productively.

Amaud Aubrey was jogging in his neighborhood. Brianna Taylor was asleep in her own bed. They both should be honored with a sacred space. I'll stop now, as my anger at this post is growing, and I need to stay polite.
Big Al wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:26 pm

Designating a sacred space for a person like Floyd sends a message in the Black community, a community that is light on positive male role models, that the way Floyd lived his life is okay. The only thing anyone will remember about him is that a cop killed him without just cause. Why don't the hardworking, taxpaying, nameless Black men who go to work, pay their bills, and take care of their children who end up on the wrong side of an errant bullet from a thug have a "Sacred Space"?

A critical problem in the Black community is they poorly pick their martyrs. Floyd, that Ma'Khia Bryant kid, what happened with them both was tragic, but a community such as the Black community, where role models are few and far between, where homes are fractured and kids often only have one parent to depend on, should focus on putting people who do what's right for their families up on pedestals when their lives are taken from them. Sadly, when tragedy happens, you will more likely hear about a criminal like Floyd or a young hood rat like Ma'Khia. One chose her fate by attacking another person with a knife. The other had his live unfairly taken, but judging by the trajectory he was on, we aren't missing much by not having Ol' George Floyd around.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:12 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:05 pm
Only a privileged white male would write something like this. It actually amazes me. Yours and my ancestors kidnapped people with dark skin, took them from their homes and forced them into slave labor, something that ended less than 200 years ago. Less than 100 years ago, the descendants of those slaveowners shot and killed people with dark skin because they tried to vote, or sit in the front of a bus or looked too long at a white woman. And today, you and I don't have to worry about getting pulling over for "driving while white."
Many of the "single parent" households are struggling because there is no social infrastructure to help them work productively.

Amaud Aubrey was jogging in his neighborhood. Brianna Taylor was asleep in her own bed. They both should be honored with a sacred space. I'll stop now, as my anger at this post is growing, and I need to stay polite.
Big Al wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:26 pm

You're completely correct, FAS. Don't let this fucking troll mess your mind up for one second. Mute piles of human garbage such as him so you aren't subjected to even seeing his idiotic racist creed. Believe in karma, and shitstains like this fuck will get their just rewards.

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:58 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Many of the "single parent" households are struggling because there is only a "single parent." Specifically - there is no father in the house.
There, I fixed that for you.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:01 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Only a privileged white male would write something like this. It actually amazes me. Yours and my ancestors kidnapped people with dark skin, took them from their homes and forced them into slave labor, something that ended less than 200 years ago. Less than 100 years ago, the descendants of those slaveowners shot and killed people with dark skin because they tried to vote, or sit in the front of a bus or looked too long at a white woman.
Not one person alive today shares one shred of responsibility for what our ancestors did 100-200 years ago. And not one black person alive today was either a slave or the child of a slave. As such, I've had just about enough of the "white privilege" BS.

And another thing - all of these black protesters today: bigots. Every last one of them. They are all prejudiced against white people.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:09 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Only a privileged white male would write something like this. It actually amazes me. Yours and my ancestors kidnapped people with dark skin, took them from their homes and forced them into slave labor,
Oh bullshit. They weren't kidnapped. They were purchased. The people selling were black.

Oh and hey, what about the ancestors of the people that died in the civil war fighting to end the keeping of slaves? You know, the northern Republicans and people with a heart that were fighting the southern Democrats that made up the Confederacy. Do they get some compensation? Should they be applying to the DNC for reparations?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:42 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:09 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Only a privileged white male would write something like this. It actually amazes me. Yours and my ancestors kidnapped people with dark skin, took them from their homes and forced them into slave labor,
Oh bullshit. They weren't kidnapped. They were purchased. The people selling were black.

Oh and hey, what about the ancestors of the people that died in the civil war fighting to end the keeping of slaves? You know, the northern Republicans and people with a heart that were fighting the southern Democrats that made up the Confederacy. Do they get some compensation? Should they be applying to the DNC for reparations?
Some were sold by their enemies and others were captured.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic