Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Annual COVID shots

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Chrocket87

Re: Annual COVID shots

Post by Chrocket87 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:10 pm

Next: “Get the microchip, THEN you can have your freedom back”.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:14 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:52 pm
And there you have it.

https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/sc ... e-the-norm

It was the end game all along.

"Let's shut everything down for two weeks to 'flatten the curve.'"

"Wear a mask until a vaccine is developed."

"You need one COVID shot."

"You need two COVID shots."

"You might need a third COVID shot."

"Oops, blood clots. Let's pause that one."

"Now you need annual COVID shots."

"Keep wearing a mask and socially distance yourselves after getting vaccinated."

"Follow us blindly. That's it, good sheep."
-
-
-
-
https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... &start=950

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:55 pm

I think you've made your point Turkey. More than a few times now. It's becoming childish repeating it in multiple forums.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:08 am

Bidengirl wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:46 am
Unfortunately, the Turkey prefers to be childish and can't come up with anything intelligent to say.
What tickled me up was awhile back. For months some on here were pissing and moaning about the memes that Bedell was posting. Saying they were offensive and other things.

So what do the same people do after Bedell gets banished to the Buzzboard Purgatory? Starts re-posting Bedell's memes. The same ones they say they found offensive. Yeah, OK.

Myself, I don't care if you're Lovin' or Bedell or McReason or any of the others that have been sent to "jail" on here.

If you are someone that was exiled under a different username, I don't feel that in itself is a reason to expel you using a different handle on here.

It seems others think it is.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:43 am

I miss Bidet.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:53 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:43 am
I miss Bidet.
Me too. He was an idiot, but he was a harmless idiot. And he had self-worth and never denied who he was, like LL/Reason/Bidengirl/etc.

I understand MW's hands-off attitude, but why ban the troll a few times and stop now?

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:16 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:08 am
Bidengirl wrote:
Unfortunately, the Turkey prefers to be childish and can't come up with anything intelligent to say.
What tickled me up was awhile back. For months some on here were pissing and moaning about the memes that Bedell was posting. Saying they were offensive and other things.

Lying again as usual. Bidel was banned backin mid January. Go back to that time and before. You won't find a single example of me claiming to be offended by his dopey images.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:21 am

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:52 pm
And there you have it.

https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/sc ... e-the-norm

It was the end game all along.

"Let's shut everything down for two weeks to 'flatten the curve.'"

"Wear a mask until a vaccine is developed."

"You need one COVID shot."

"You need two COVID shots."

"You might need a third COVID shot."

"Oops, blood clots. Let's pause that one."

"Now you need annual COVID shots."

"Keep wearing a mask and socially distance yourselves after getting vaccinated."

"Follow us blindly. That's it, good sheep."
Keep up with the science or stay in your cave, trollin.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:23 am

I laughed at most of Bidet's memes. I have spent far less time on this board since his banning. He made this place entertaining. Never wanted him banned.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:01 am

Chrocket87 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:10 pm
Next: “Get the microchip, THEN you can have your freedom back”.
The first mandatory microchips may be coming. But not for Covid-19. I read they want to put chips in the right wrist of folks convicted of drunk driving. Your car will check your blood level before it starts.

DAC

Post by DAC » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:14 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:08 am
Bidengirl wrote:

So what do the same people do after Bedell gets banished to the Buzzboard Purgatory? Starts re-posting Bedell's memes. The same ones they say they found offensive. Yeah, OK.

Myself, I don't care if you're Lovin' or Bedell or McReason or any of the others that have been sent to "jail" on here.

If you are someone that was exiled under a different username, I don't feel that in itself is a reason to expel you using a different handle on here.

It seems others think it is.
It depends, Mike. If someone who was sent to the doucebag repository comes back and continues to act like a doucebag, then yeah, they should be sent to "jail" again. If they return and aren't a douche, then let them do their thing. There are certain people who appear on here for the sole purpose of getting their rocks off by getting under people's skin. Are you saying that they should be allowed to continue indefinitely if they just make new names?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic