Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

United States House Member Fomenting Insurrection

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

United States House Member Fomenting Insurrection

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:37 am

In the much ballyhooed Capitol Building Insurrection on January 6, blamed on 99+ percent peaceful protestors supporting Donald Trump, five people ended up dead within 48 hours. Four of these were found to be unrelated to the protest, they were of natural causes. In fact, the one death related directly to the peaceful protest was shown in videos to be likely due to an African American Capitol Policeman, shooting and killing a White Female Veteran, Ashli Babbitt. The government is refusing to release details of Ashli's shooting and clarification of the other deaths. Ashli had no priors, but will forever be denied due process for whatever they might have charged her with had she lived. Hundreds remain in jail or are under indictment for a 99+ percent peaceful protest. The other <1% is in question, and actually were likely TRUMP HATING infiltrators.

Yet Maxine Waters is actively fomenting violent riots nationwide if Derek Chauvin is not convicted for the killing of George Floyd. a White Policeman implicated in the death of an African American man. And "there ain't nothin' [we] can do about it", wrote HDH.

Can someone explain to me how this is fair and can happen in America?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... e-streets/
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

craig11152

Re: United States House Member Fomenting Insurrection

Post by craig11152 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:45 am

I have 3 close loved ones who are cops. One a daughter so I tend to be pro cop.
In my opinion the Capital shooting was justified. What happened to George Floyd wasn't justified.

I no longer directly engage trolls

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:48 am

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:45 am
In my opinion the Capital shooting was justified. What happened to George Floyd wasn't justified.
No one has presented evidence that Ashli's murder was justified. And why aren't they releasing the evidence?

So your'e saying that violent riots and a real insurrection are justified if Derek Chauvin is not convicted?

Basically, you are saying it is OK for a Black Cop to kill a White Person, but not OK for a White Cop to kill a Black Person regardless of the circumstances that led to it? You have spent way too long in Ann Arbor if you believe this.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:18 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:48 am
craig11152 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:45 am
No one has presented evidence that Ashli's murder was justified. And why aren't they releasing the evidence?

So your'e saying that violent riots and a real insurrection are justified if Derek Chauvin is not convicted?

Basically, you are saying it is OK for a Black Cop to kill a White Person, but not OK for a White Cop to kill a Black Person regardless of the circumstances that led to it? You have spent way too long in Ann Arbor if you believe this.
That's not what he said at all. You are so far from reality in your thinking, you cannot put coherent thought together. Seek help.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:46 pm

Hey, Shuts Up has a point.

This was an unarmed white woman. A veteran. Didn't have a firearm. Didn't directly threaten anyone with a weapon or even with a physical assault. From what little evidence there is available to the general public, it looks like she was killed by a black police officer.

Have there been any demands for transparency? Have there been any protests in the streets? Are female Air Force veterans rioting, looting and burning buildings to the ground demanding justice?

Conversely, we have Jr. Latin King gang member Adam "lil homicide" Toledo running down an ally with a gun in his hand after firing at passing automobiles, at the last less than a second, tosses the gun as he turns and lifts his hands and gets shot by a police officer. This caused the left to become unglued and lopsided coverage by the media is all too happy to stoke the fire.

Seems a little biased to me.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm

There is at least one good Canadian who understands that the double standard is wrong.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/a-t ... -shootings

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:55 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm
There is at least one good Canadian who understands that the double standard is wrong.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/a-t ... -shootings

Impeccably sourced as usual. Canada Free Press. :rollin
Detailed Report

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: Canada 16/180

History

Canada Free Press is a conservative Canadian news and opinion website. Ironically, they promote American Nationalism through their motto: “Because without America there is no Free World” The website is founded by Judi Ann T. McLeod formerly a reporter for a series of newspapers in Ontario.

Analysis / Bias

Canada Free Press is an overtly Christian, extreme right website that peddles conspiracy theories such as Obama being an Islamic Terrorist and 9/11 as an inside job. They also promote pseudosciences such as human-influenced Climate Change Denial and Creationism.

Canada Free Press routinely uses strong loaded wording that always favors the right such as this: New Poll Results Freaking out Democrats. When it comes to sourcing they favor right biased sources and occasionally use sources that we have rated as Questionable.

A factual search reveals numerous failed fact checks.

Overall, we rate Canada Free Press Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous false claims. (10/2/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 9/26/2019)
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/canada-free-press/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:05 pm

She worshiped for a racist. She tried to over throw our government. She threatened democracy.

It was unfortunately, but bad things can happen while performing insurection.

Too bad the cop didn't kneel on her neck until she died.
Bryce wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:46 pm
Hey, Shuts Up has a point.

This was an unarmed white woman. A veteran. Didn't have a firearm. Didn't directly threaten anyone with a weapon or even with a physical assault. From what little evidence there is available to the general public, it looks like she was killed by a black police officer.

Have there been any demands for transparency? Have there been any protests in the streets? Are female Air Force veterans rioting, looting and burning buildings to the ground demanding justice?

Conversely, we have Jr. Latin King gang member Adam "lil homicide" Toledo running down an ally with a gun in his hand after firing at passing automobiles, at the last less than a second, tosses the gun as he turns and lifts his hands and gets shot by a police officer. This caused the left to become unglued and lopsided coverage by the media is all too happy to stoke the fire.

Seems a little biased to me.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:02 am

She was the first one to attempt to breach the locked doors leading to the house chambers. It was a "line in the sand" that was intended to be defended. The fact that eventually that line broke down doesn't change the fact that at the moment of the shooting it was a line to be defended. He did his job.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:14 am

Every time I hear the leftists use the word "insurrection", I laugh. It's a punchline. There was no insurrection, although I would agree you might make a case for a VERY SMALL number of folks to be charged with attempting such.

But this thread is about Maxine Waters

Not only did she foment insurrection and violence, but she also is attempting to influence and intimidate a jury, just like a mob boss.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:30 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:14 am
Every time I hear the leftists use the word "insurrection", I laugh. It's a punchline. There was no insurrection, although I would agree you might make a case for a VERY SMALL number of folks to be charged with attempting such.

Not only did she foment insurrection and violence, but she also is attempting to influence and intimidate a jury, just like a mob boss.
And she clearly (Rep. Waters) stepped over the line and into a pile when she said that. Irresponsible behavior from an emboldened member of Congress. And no more irresponsible than many comments made about the armed takeover of the Capitol building.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:36 am

"Armed"... Another punchline

:rollin :rollin

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:08 am

What a double standard...

Trump:
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

"We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them."

"if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore".
Nancy Pelosi's public statements regarding Trump and this speech:
“Sadly, the person who’s running the executive branch is a deranged, unhinged, dangerous president of the United States, and only a number of days until we can be protected from him,” Pelosi said. “And he has done something so serious that there should be prosecution against him.”

Pelosi later added, “This president is guilty of inciting insurrection. He has to pay a price for that.”
Maxine Waters:
“We have got to not only stay in the street,” she added. “But we have got to fight for justice. But I am very hopeful and I hope that we are going to get a verdict that says ‘guilty, guilty, guilty.’ And if we don’t, then we cannot go away.”

“We have got to stay on the street,” Waters said. “And we have got to get more active. We have got to get more confrontational. We have got to make sure they know that we mean business.”
Nancy Pelosi on Waters:
"Maxine talked about confrontation in the manner of the civil rights movement." "No, I don't think she should apologize."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:12 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:14 am
Not sure about insurrection, but she certainly is encouraging violence and rioting as much as Trump ever did.
As to so called "jury tampering" isn't the jury sequestered? If I'm right then I doubt they are aware of her remarks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:12 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:05 pm
She worshiped for a racist. She tried to over throw our government. She threatened democracy.
Holy Crap. And here I thought my daughter was a drama queen and exaggerated things when she was a teenager.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic