Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Where's Our Stimulus Checks?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Where's Our Stimulus Checks?

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:31 am

Mail Lady beaten for not having their stimulus checks. Always wonder why so many just stand and watch these incidents. With stuff like this, no wonder they all call in sick and it takes a month to send a letter across town.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... cks-video/

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Bryce

Re: Where's Our Stimulus Checks?

Post by Bryce » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:07 pm

Wonder if this will be prosecuted as a hate crime?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:10 pm

It should be a hate crime.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:37 pm

Niggers.

There, I said it.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:28 am

I hope you feel better about yourself now.

kager

Post by kager » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:53 am

Gotta be a way to blame Snyder for this, isn't there?

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Deleted User 15525

Post by Deleted User 15525 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:25 am

Big Al wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:37 pm
Niggers.

There, I said it.
Moron. There, I said it. I didn’t know twelve year olds were allowed on the Buzzboard. Did anyone check Big Al’s ID at the door?

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:33 pm

Brent Wilson wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:25 am
Big Al wrote:
Niggers.

There, I said it.
Moron. There, I said it. I didn’t know twelve year olds were allowed on the Buzzboard. Did anyone check Big Al’s ID at the door?
That is an easy knee-jerk reaction to your cognitive dissonance rattling your brain. You know their behavior is beneath human, but you have been conditioned to believe that a label for sub-human slime such as nigger must be met with aggression and impudence. These people deserve to be called what I called them, and you will not change my mind.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Big Al wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:33 pm
Brent Wilson wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Niggers.

There, I said it.
That is an easy knee-jerk reaction to your cognitive dissonance rattling your brain. You know their behavior is beneath human, but you have been conditioned to believe that a label for sub-human slime such as nigger must be met with aggression and impudence. These people deserve to be called what I called them, and you will not change my mind.
Big tough man behind a computer. You are, without a doubt, a complete and total failure IRL. Only a low-level scum with no redeeming attributes says something like that.

Go ahead fuckface...have the last word. I won't waste anymore time with user trash like yourself.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 15525

Post by Deleted User 15525 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:20 pm

Big Al wrote:
Brent Wilson wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Niggers.

There, I said it.
If only you had a mind, that could be changed. Obviously, you have zero intelligence.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:45 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Big Al wrote:
Brent Wilson wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Niggers.

There, I said it.
Big tough man behind a computer. You are, without a doubt, a complete and total failure IRL. Only a low-level scum with no redeeming attributes says something like that.

Go ahead fuckface...have the last word. I won't waste anymore time with user trash like yourself.
Brent Wilson wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:20 pm
Big Al wrote:
Brent Wilson wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Niggers.

There, I said it.
If only you had a mind, that could be changed. Obviously, you have zero intelligence.

I don't understand what toughness has to do with it. I don't understand how how calling a bunch of low-life trash who ganged up on an innocent woman and beat her for not delivering money from the government makes me a failure IRL. When I look through your posts in this thread, it seems you are more impassioned about my use of a word used to describe people who violently beat a woman for not having checks they wanted than the behavior of these women themselves.

See, this is the problem with society. Emotion-driven discussion, where vitriolic speech comes before any sort of rational discussion. The conditioning that people seem to have endured, where there appears to be more effort to seek out a reason to be righteously indignant than to critically think and debate, is quite damaging to the discourse of our nation. These women are what I say they are. The embody every negative connotation attributed to Blacks. It is insulting to this scenario to not use the word to describe these women.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:33 pm

In case you didn't know that Big Al is a lowlife, here is your proof.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:36 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:33 pm

I believe he's been around here before under a different name.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:37 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:36 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:33 pm

I believe he's been around here before under a different name.
I think he's Big GAY Al...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:34 am

Floyd McCree must be turning in his grave. I'm sure that he thought race relations would be much better than this by now. He's probably thinking that they could have at least done this on one of the many streets named after strong arm Irish Flint mayors.

https://www.abc12.com/2021/04/09/women- ... -in-flint/

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic