Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A reminder on "gun control"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
SoutheastMIViewer

Re: A reminder on "gun control"

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:05 pm

It’s amazing how shootings didn’t really occur in 2020 around this time. Costco was packed, Trader Joe’s packed, sams club packed so can’t say things were shutdown when everyone was at the same spot.

Not one real mass shooting occurred.

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:48 pm
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:05 pm
It’s amazing how shootings didn’t really occur in 2020 around this time. Costco was packed, Trader Joe’s packed, sams club packed so can’t say things were shutdown when everyone was at the same spot.

True, and yet politicians are acting as if mass shootings are happening every day.
:rollin

At least every other day. Texas today, SC yesterday, Atlanta, Colorado the past couple weeks....

Sure don't sound like a Biden Girl......do you "lovelife"?

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:44 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:36 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:48 pm
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:05 pm

True, and yet politicians are acting as if mass shootings are happening every day.
:rollin

At least every other day. Texas today, SC yesterday, Atlanta, Colorado the past couple weeks....

Sure don't sound like a Biden Girl......do you "lovelife"?
My life is great, thanks.

There have not been daily mass shootings regardless of what politicians say. And politicians won’t fix this. Don’t be fooled.
Soooooooooo, as a Bidengirl, I assume you are pro-choice?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:41 pm

I am betting that the IP address will match another certain idiot on this board who's had multiple user IDs in the past.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:58 pm

My confidence that this is LL101 sits at about 95 percent.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:59 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:41 pm
I am betting that the IP address will match another certain idiot on this board who's had multiple user IDs in the past.
I assume when a "newbie" comes out of the gates swinging it's someone who is already quite familiar with the room. Time will tell if they offer any meaningful contributions or just recycled jibber jabber.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:55 am

Can you imagine being so devoid of self-worth that you keep coming back to a website that doesn't want you near it? To be so lacking of real interaction, that you have to return to a place again and again where you are clearly not wanted? Not to mention, being so fucking stupid you think that nobody will know it's you by using a "clever" username.

I'd almost feel sorry for you LL if you weren't such a reprehensible individual with such a cruel soul. But either way, enjoy your next trip to the DBR with all of your other failed fake identities.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:08 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:58 pm
My confidence that this is LL101 sits at about 95 percent.
MIne's at about 99%. Same schtick, different name.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic