Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I received a polling invite from PPP today

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

I received a polling invite from PPP today

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:36 pm

For the first time that I'm aware of, I was contacted by by a polling company, PPP for my opinion. This is an entity that leans left, but I was happy to answer the questions. I wonder if they'll contact me again. Has anyone else been contacted?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Re: I received a polling invite from PPP today

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:41 pm

Do you know who is the client who is paying for the poll? Could be either a news organization or a political party.

I'm always reluctant to participate in case I might be assisting the enemy.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:51 pm

I believe it was a Democrat group, but I'm still happy to answer. There were a lot of state-level questions but also a Biden approval question. I think there were 24 questions, including one or two about state GOP leader and U-M Regent Ron Weiser's recent witch comments.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:24 pm

I have done a poll by Enbridge about verbiage for the Line 5 issue in the straits of Mackinac. Perhaps I was aiding the enemy, but they still ended up sounding stupid. Basically, their poll was about which line of bullshit sounds less stupid. They really have no clue and think the average Michigan voter is dumb to believe their lies.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic