Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Oh No You Won't...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Oh No You Won't...

Post by Bryce » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:42 pm

Lets see. Not a single presser since inauguration. Address Before a Joint Session of Congress to lay out his agenda? Nope.

Now...
Biden had been addressing the House Democratic Caucus with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on the topics of coronavirus relief and the vaccine rollout.

The President finished his remarks and then said, "I'd be happy to take questions if that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance, whatever you want me to do."

The feed promptly transitioned to the White House logo, leaving the sign interpreter smiling and ended seconds later.
He seldom takes questions from reporters. On the odd occasion that he does, it's limited to a very few questions from pre selected reporters. His Town Hall was a gaff extravaganza.

Sure seems like his handlers are working overtime to keep him back in the basement.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Re: Oh No You Won't...

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:48 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:42 pm
Lets see. Not a single presser since inauguration. Address Before a Joint Session of Congress to lay out his agenda? Nope.

Now...
Biden had been addressing the House Democratic Caucus with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on the topics of coronavirus relief and the vaccine rollout.

The President finished his remarks and then said, "I'd be happy to take questions if that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance, whatever you want me to do."

The feed promptly transitioned to the White House logo, leaving the sign interpreter smiling and ended seconds later.
He seldom takes questions from reporters. On the odd occasion that he does, it's limited to a very few questions from pre selected reporters. His Town Hall was a gaff extravaganza.

Sure seems like his handlers are working overtime to keep him back in the basement.
And your point is?

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:00 am

Well it seems to me we are missing a State Of The Union address. I finally saw an article on that yesterday that said once the Covid Relief bill is passed he will make that speech. It would seem to me he would want to be in front of the mic talking about the package, answering questions and getting voter support for more than just the 1400 dollar checks. Also assuring folks that things are moving int he right direction, etc, etc,etc....but that's just my take on it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:46 am

zzand wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:00 am
Well it seems to me we are missing a State Of The Union address. I finally saw an article on that yesterday that said once the Covid Relief bill is passed he will make that speech. It would seem to me he would want to be in front of the mic talking about the package, answering questions and getting voter support for more than just the 1400 dollar checks. Also assuring folks that things are moving int he right direction, etc, etc,etc....but that's just my take on it.
He’s been making speeches and went on a tour of sorts to support it. Usually the speeches occur in the late afternoon. There have been at least three of them.

Additionally the last 6 presidents have not delivered a state of the union in their first year.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:19 am

Did we not remember how much Trump did to make sure everybody knew he sent out the first stimulus check? You guys are like waking up to the fact that politics exist.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:30 am

Speaking of those checks, I know Biden is taking heat for lowering the income levels but I think he did the right thing.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:35 am

zzand wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:30 am
Speaking of those checks, I know Biden is taking heat for lowering the income levels but I think he did the right thing.
75,000 is a good upper limit but I’m speaking as someone on the check side of that threshold. If I was at 80,000 id probably be unhappy. Thing is that at least it gets those senators to come around to the bill. Especially Manchin and “Far Left Radical!!!” Kiersten Sinema. I still laugh at Hannity for pushing that in 2018. She’s just to the left of Susan Collins. But come election time a Democrat to the right of Atilla The Hun would still be labeled a far left radical.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:39 am

Withdrawal from the loser president.

Nimrods who supported him miss his round the clock carnival barking of every wild urge, dangerous impulse, and daft impression entering his mentally ill brain.

They got used to the stale nightclub act. And now? They’re in withdrawal.

The majority of the audience left that theatre of the absurd. Gave Dump the bamboo hook. And yanked him off stage.

Refreshing to have a real US president. Good to have America back. The White House. The State Department. The DOJ.

The Defense Department and other security agencies/posts now searching their ranks for traitors. All Q quacks, white is right, and other anti-patriots finally on notice.

Thanks President Biden. Keep up the good work. The majority in this democracy support you.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:47 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:39 am
Withdrawal from the loser president.

Nimrods who supported him miss his round the clock carnival barking of every wild urge, dangerous impulse, and daft impression entering his mentally ill brain.

They got used to the stale nightclub act. And now? They’re in withdrawal.

The majority of the audience left that theatre of the absurd. Gave Dump the bamboo hook. And yanked him off stage.

Refreshing to have a real US president. Good to have America back. The White House. The State Department. The DOJ.

The Defense Department and other security agencies/posts now searching their ranks for traitors. All Q quacks, white is right, and other anti-patriots finally on notice.

Thanks President Biden. Keep up the good work. The majority in this democracy support you.
Yep, the "free dumb" dopamine drip has ended. Thank God.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic