Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Audiophile MIA?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Audiophile MIA?

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:04 pm

Haven't seen audio post since February 19th. Anyone hear from him?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Re: Audiophile MIA?

Post by Matt » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:54 pm

I was wondering the same thing...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:40 pm

Me too. Thought the same thing a few days ago.

Maybe Audio was Rush?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:42 pm

I believe he takes a brief Florida vacation every winter.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:44 pm

Why doesn't someone just PM to see if he's okay?

I would, but I'm not his favorite poster. :lol:

The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:02 pm

Ermani is missing too. Just coincidence?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:51 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:44 pm

I don't know what makes you think he doesn't like you. He told me you're the only one here who respects him.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:56 pm

A few years ago I took a sabbatical from the board for a period of time because I was letting certain people get under my skin. Plus, I was out of country for much of time and It was the healthy thing for me to do.

Maybe he's doing the same thing.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:16 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:56 pm
A few years ago I took a sabbatical from the board for a period of time because I was letting certain people get under my skin. Plus, I was out of country for much of time and It was the healthy thing for me to do.

Maybe he's doing the same thing.

I remember that We were all wondering about you during that time.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:13 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:51 pm
Honeyman wrote:

I don't know what makes you think he doesn't like you. He told me you're the only one here who respects him.
hard to respect a guy who thinks its ok for a parent to tell their daughter that if they keep their hymen through high school, they get a new mustang, but maybe thats just me.

also, most people here know who he is irl, just go to the website for his stations and send him an email or something. i just looked at the website and i think they would announce on it if something bad happened to him, so he is probably just taking a break or super busy.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:24 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:13 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

hard to respect a guy who thinks its ok for a parent to tell their daughter that if they keep their hymen through high school, they get a new mustang, but maybe thats just me.
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Difficult to verify though.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:29 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:24 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:13 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Difficult to verify though.
previously, he said that the mom went in with the daughter when she went to the gyno. when questioned about it recently, his response was the honor system. i think he sorta realized how fucking creepy it is for a parent to be checking on the hymen status of their child. also, i can get wanting to encourage a kid to not have sex before they're an adult, but like, most women use penetration at some point when they masturbate, so like, if you're pulling this number on a teenager, youre basically telling them not to explore their body so they can get a car, then you gotta be doing a number on them psychologically. tbh, he shoulda called CPS on the guy rather than brag about it on a webforum.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:40 pm

You people claim to care about education and "science" so much, but I can tell you, once a female (or male) starts having sex, education and science play second fiddle to it. Did you ever see the movie "The Sterile Cuckoo" where the young woman pursued the guy so much, he started flunking about of school? That's what happens, and the result is barely scraping though with a degree in Psychology from MSU. It's difficult to get a degree in Hard Science and STEM and still fool around like that. Geeks have a definite advantage in getting marketable degrees. You could get married, but that presents financial burdens which interfere with academics. And when people marry at 18, they may soon find out that they didn't take enough time to find someone truly compatible.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:58 pm

I disagree with Audio on most things these days, but we do go way back. I do care about him though.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:05 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:58 pm
I disagree with Audio on most things these days, but we do go way back. I do care about him though.
I can't stand the guy but don't wish him any ill will.

What is his position in radio? Don't want to break Mibuzzboard rules, but it seems like its common knowledge.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic