Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rush Limbaugh Dies

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
fuzzpower

Re: Rush Limbaugh Dies

Post by fuzzpower » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:44 pm

Limbaugh is barely room temperature, and the far lefties here, you know those who preach how loving and tolerant they are, are celebrating. Absolutely vile and disgusting. He’s wasn’t Charles Manson. I didn’t agree with everything he said, but I appreciated his entertainment and appreciate how he spoke his mind, even when it wasn’t phrased the best way. The guy loved radio. He was a major fan of the AM Top40 heyday.

TC Talks, you are an absolute jerk for posting your hatred just minutes after he died. You are evil and a bitter man.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:47 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:44 pm
Limbaugh is barely room temperature, and the far lefties here, you know those who preach how loving and tolerant they are, are celebrating. Absolutely vile and disgusting. He’s wasn’t Charles Manson. I didn’t agree with everything he said, but I appreciated his entertainment and appreciate how he spoke his mind, even when it wasn’t phrased the best way. The guy loved radio. He was a major fan of the AM Top40 heyday.

TC Talks, you are an absolute jerk for posting your hatred just minutes after he died. You are evil and a bitter man.
Apparently you don’t know an act when you see one...

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:50 pm

Rush had a keen sense at all times of what the left was up to and what motivated them and had an unparalleled skill of explaining it to his audience - moreso than any other commentator I've ever heard speak.

On a side-note, I actually suspected yesterday that Rush might not be doing well as it had been more than a week since he had last been on the air - I heard his show for a few minutes maybe his last day on the air and his illness was starting to show in his voice.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:03 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:44 pm
Please see the many posts prior to yours about the horrible things he said about so many people, he was a racist, bigoted and a sexist piece of dirt.

I note that you chose to leave all the horrible things he did out of your comments.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:04 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:50 pm
Rush had a keen sense at all times of what the left was up to and what motivated them and had an unparalleled skill of explaining it to his audience - moreso than any other commentator I've ever heard speak.

On a side-note, I actually suspected yesterday that Rush might not be doing well as it had been more than a week since he had last been on the air - I heard his show for a few minutes maybe his last day on the air and his illness was starting to show in his voice.
He taught an entire generation of white men how to dog whistle.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:10 pm

What horrible things did he do? He SAID some things that were not good. Sexist comments, maybe. Racist, when was he racist? The Donovan McNabb comment was not racist, if it was, why didn’t Tom Jackson call him out on it? The media for years and years has made a big deal about black quarterbacks. Remember Doug Williams? If that comment was racist, does that make the many comments Joe Biden has made racist?

One of his main sidekicks, James Goldman, was black.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:14 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:10 pm
What horrible things did he do? He SAID some things that were not good. Sexist comments, maybe. Racist, when was he racist? The Donovan McNabb comment was not racist, if it was, why didn’t Tom Jackson call him out on it? The media for years and years has made a big deal about black quarterbacks. Remember Doug Williams? If that comment was racist, does that make the many comments Joe Biden has made racist?

One of his main sidekicks, James Goldman, was black.
Every racist has a black friend they think they have.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:15 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:50 pm

I’ll take it from that poster a few months ago... say something to rile up your audience and then switch off the mic and snicker about how much that’ll get them going. It’s as sleazy and unprincipled as it gets. Good for his bottom line but how much of it he really believed is open for debate.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:22 pm

I don't know a lot about some things. But this I know. I know what my mother would have called an un-married woman that say's she has to spend $1,000.00 a year on contraceptives.

Lets see, a 36 pack of condoms at Wal-Mart is less than ten bucks. That's about 9.8 times a day to get to a thousand dollars. I don't think there are too many men that could do "it" 9.8 times a day, every day, so I'm assuming there are multiple partners helping her burn through all these condoms. Maybe even at the same time.

So there really are only two choices here. What would your mom have called her?

For this he's a misogynist?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:25 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:10 pm
What horrible things did he do? He SAID some things that were not good. Sexist comments, maybe. Racist, when was he racist?
Are you suggesting that you are that dense or just unaware?
In 2003, he was forced to resign from ESPN after stating that Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb was only receiving praise because the media was “very desirous that a Black quarterback do well.” In 2004, Limbaugh said the NBA should be renamed the T.B.A. —“the Thug Basketball Association.” He then added: “Stop calling them teams. Call ’em gangs.” He similarly whined that watching the NFL was like watching “a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons.”

Once, after arguing with a Black man who called into his show, he told the caller to “take that bone out of your nose and call me back.“ Another time, Limbaugh asked his audience, “Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?” while discussing the Black civil rights activist and politician. Limbaugh once ludicrously asserted that “if any race of people should not have guilt about slavery, it’s Caucasians.” He invited a guest on air who sang “Barack, the Magic Negro” to the tune of “Puff, the Magic Dragon.” In 2016, he read an essay on air that had been penned by a well-known white supremacist.
― Noam Chomsky

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:25 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:22 pm
I don't know a lot about some things. But this I know. I know what my mother would have called an un-married woman that say's she has to spend $1,000.00 a year on contraceptives.

Lets see, a 36 pack of condoms at Wal-Mart is less than ten bucks. That's about 9.8 times a day to get to a thousand dollars. I don't think there are too many men that could do "it" 9.8 times a day, every day, so I'm assuming there are multiple partners helping her burn through all these condoms. Maybe even at the same time.

So there really are only two choices here. What would your mom have called her?

For this he's a misogynist?
Very few women are like that. And for the few that are, it's not my business.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:28 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:25 pm

In 2003, he was forced to resign from ESPN after stating that Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb was only receiving praise because the media was “very desirous that a Black quarterback do well.” In 2004, Limbaugh said the NBA should be renamed the T.B.A. —“the Thug Basketball Association.” He then added: “Stop calling them teams. Call ’em gangs.” He similarly whined that watching the NFL was like watching “a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons.”
If you fail to see the truth in those statements, you're the one that's dense. I guess it's hard to know reality when you're ensconced in the Cherry Repuplic.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:29 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:53 pm
Wow...what class, TC Talks.
Sorry that I decided to pull the empathy band-aid off immediately, but I have been holding back while he was sick. I am sure if you asked him today, he really wouldn't have much to say about how much he was hated.
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:30 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:28 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:25 pm

If you fail to see the truth in those statements, you're the one that's dense. I guess it's hard to know reality when you're ensconced in the Cherry Repuplic.
Likewise when you live in denial that racism exists.
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:34 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:15 pm
I’ll take it from that poster a few months ago... say something to rile up your audience and then switch off the mic and snicker about how much that’ll get them going. It’s as sleazy and unprincipled as it gets. Good for his bottom line but how much of it he really believed is open for debate.
To be clear, I didn't always agree with him politically. I think he was unfair to Mike Huckabee's candidacy in 2008. I think he was wrong about global warming not existing. But as to Rush himself, I don't think he was a fraud; I think he believed every word that came out of his mouth.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic