Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Orange Woman's Coworker Resigns After Threating Reporter

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Orange Woman's Coworker Resigns After Threating Reporter

Post by audiophile » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:04 am

White House deputy press secretary T J Ducklo has resigned after he threatened female Politico reporter, who was asking if he was fraternizing with Axios reporter.

Apparently he was, and he was attempting to squash the story. He hit it and had to quit it - but we already knew the press was in bed with left.

No need to circle back on this one. :blink

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Orange Woman's Coworker Resigns After Threating Reporter

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:34 am

Of course, if this person were under Trump's employ and were loyal to the President and his policies, Trump would say "he was treated very unfairly."

Ducklo resigned because he was about to be fired. The Biden Administration made the right call here.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:37 am

Trump may have been right on this one, the left were in bed with them, literally and figuratively.

Yes, I agree, they did make the right call.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:09 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:34 am
Of course, if this person were under Trump's employ and were loyal to the President and his policies, Trump would say "he was treated very unfairly."

Ducklo resigned because he was about to be fired. The Biden Administration made the right call here.
The initial punishment was a one week suspension: https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/02 ... ed-n326718

Let's not be too quick to hand out unearned credit.
During the off-the-record call, Ducklo made derogatory and misogynistic comments, accusing Palmeri of only reporting on his relationship—which, due to the ethics questions that factor into the relationship between a journalist and White House official, falls under the purview of her reporting beat—because she was “jealous” that an unidentified man in the past had “wanted to f**k” McCammond “and not you.”
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:36 am

So the Biden Admin knew he was sleeping around with reporters, but it was looking the other way.

After they knew she had a recording of the threat, only then did they make him apologize.

After People magazine picked up on the story then they gave a week off, but it was too late, the outrage was building.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:38 am

In it he is adamant that “This incident is not representative of who I am as a person, and I will be determined to earn back the trust of everyone I have let down because of my intolerable actions.”
Seems like a weak statement after the fact. If he realized his anger got the best of him, and apologized quickly after the incident, she may have dropped it.
One wonders if his new girlfriend will still stay with him?
I doubt it. She was pumping him for information.

Mark Elliott

Post by Mark Elliott » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:05 pm

Trump and associates daily threatened reporters of all types with no recrimination, including calling many media members "enemies of the people".

The Biden staffer was found out and out the door within a few days.

ALSO, both the WH staffer and the Politico reporter informed their respective employers of their relationship. Politico immediately pulled her off the WH beat.

Trump press staffers wandered in and out of Fox News like it was a subsidiary of the White House. Y'all need to get over yourselves.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:55 pm

Mark Elliott wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:05 pm
Trump and associates daily threatened reporters of all types with no recrimination, including calling many media members "enemies of the people".

ALSO, both the WH staffer and the Politico reporter informed their respective employers of their relationship. Politico immediately pulled her off the WH beat.

Trump press staffers wandered in and out of Fox News like it was a subsidiary of the White House. Y'all need to get over yourselves.
I thought you said politics were a waste of time and yet you are still here. The media is typically the enemy of the people - the objective of the corporate media is to make money, not to inform the masses. If you can't differentiate between the previous administration pushing back against a hostile media and the current administration employing a Neanderthal that says "don't report on my relationship, if you do, you're just jealous because I'm not fucking you," then I don't know if I can help you.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:00 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:55 pm
Mark Elliott wrote:

I thought you said politics were a waste of time and yet you are still here. The media is typically the enemy of the people - the objective of the corporate media is to make money, not to inform the masses. If you can't differentiate between the previous administration pushing back against a hostile media and the current administration employing a Neanderthal that says "don't report on my relationship, if you do, you're just jealous because I'm not fucking you," then I don't know if I can help you.
Sure I can tell the difference. One group is using propaganda tactics to lessen the public’s view of the media and the other guy is just being a dick.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:03 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:00 pm
Matt wrote:
Mark Elliott wrote:

Sure I can tell the difference. One group is using propaganda tactics to lessen the public’s view of the media and the other guy is just being a dick.
The media is shit. The view of it should be so low that it doesn't register.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:19 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:03 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:00 pm
Matt wrote:
Mark Elliott wrote:

The media is shit. The view of it should be so low that it doesn't register.
What ever would we do without you?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:10 pm

If this stuff is out of bounds these days, most of the female spies I knew would be out of business.

Maybe CIA employees and contractors are exempt.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic