Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Psoulless Psaki gets called on "circle back" crutch

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Psoulless Psaki gets called on "circle back" crutch

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:37 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:35 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:31 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:28 am
She doesn't have a brother. That is the point.
So now you’re making fun of RedState?

Good because the “silly question” that Johnathan Karl asked Kayleigh at the bottom of your first link was actually a legitimate one and not a “silly question”. So you are correct. RedState fawning over Kayleigh reading notes somebody else wrote really does suck.
No, Redstate pointed out that she doesn't have a brother.
Which is wholly immaterial even if she did have a brother. The whole story and rumor is way down in the weeds and off the beaten path. The GameStop thing is interesting but it’s not THAT interesting.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:40 am

Biden’s press secretary is doing a refreshingly professional job of respecting democracy’s essential - a free press - by speaking to reporters civilly and truthfully instead of lying or hazarding a guess.

She actually looks like a professional working woman, instead of “a working girl” Barbie look-alike, complete with cut-out dresses, doll hair, Chicklet teeth, fake eye lashes, and other fake titillations. You know - the type who reads talking-pointed spin (Trump-approved lies) out of a binder she’s searching - while listening to the reporter’s question still being asked.

I’d communicate with smart/substantive Jen any day as opposed to the cross-necklaced Liar’s liar.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:50 am

screen glare wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:40 am
Biden’s press secretary is doing a refreshingly professional job of respecting democracy’s essential - a free press - by speaking to reporters civilly and truthfully instead of lying or hazarding a guess.

She actually looks like a professional working woman, instead of “a working girl” Barbie look-alike, complete with cut-out dresses, doll hair, Chicklet teeth, fake eye lashes, and other fake titillations. You know - the type who reads talking-pointed spin (Trump-approved lies) out of a binder she’s searching - while listening to the reporter’s question still being asked.

I’d communicate with smart/substantive Jen any day as opposed to the cross-necklaced Liar’s liar.
Misogynist. Why aren't any of the lefties calling this psycho troll out?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:36 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:50 am
In all fairness to ScreenGlare, the looks comparison began with audiophile's "orange" response, which I didn't see you call out. Besides, misogyny is a prejudice against ALL women. SG seemingly only has said prejudice against CONSERVATIVE women.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:51 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:36 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:50 am
In all fairness to ScreenGlare, the looks comparison began with audiophile's "orange" response, which I didn't see you call out. Besides, misogyny is a prejudice against ALL women. SG seemingly only has said prejudice against CONSERVATIVE women.
I viewed Audio's comment as a take on #OrangeManBad. In terms of the misogynist label, some users (looking at TCT) here call anyone who criticizes a Democrat woman a misogynist. I'm wondering if the same applies when a male makes ACTUAL misogynistic comments about a Republican woman.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:55 am

I took no offense to his post, I'm simply saying it arguably gave the green light for others to chime in with looks comparisons.

TCT and SG both have extreme prejudices against conservatives. TCT outright admitted so some years ago in here, saying that in his opinion, there is no such thing as a rational-thinking conservative. As such, I view their comments on conservative women as a prejudice against conservatives as opposed to against women. Let's be honest - conservatives do this too...like making fun of the not-so-feminine appearance of liberal women such as Rachael Maddow.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:57 pm

Yes it was simply an obvious humous retort to "orange man bad" I saw about the same time this thread started.

I should have left that stuff in the political funnies. I meant no disrespect to Psaki.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:05 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:57 pm
Yes it was simply an obvious humous retort to "orange man bad" I saw about the same time this thread started.

I should have left that stuff in the political funnies. I meant no disrespect to Psaki.
And therein lies the difference between liberals and conservatives. Conservatives poke fun light-heartedly while liberals mean every mean thing they say, and then some...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:58 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:05 pm
audiophile wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:57 pm

And therein lies the difference between liberals and conservatives. Conservatives poke fun light-heartedly while liberals mean every mean thing they say, and then some...
I wouldn’t quite go that far.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:15 am

I meant to focus on professionalism or lack there of.

Television is visual. Each person’s attire - like it or not - telegraphs a communication. Whether male or female if one shows a lot of skin while working in the White House, Congress, Supreme Court - it’s unprofessional.

If a male appeared at the press secretary podium in a tank top usually reserved for the gym - he would look out of place and very likely unserious. If he showed up collar open with short sleeves sans jacket, or in wild colors or distracting prints, he might telegraph instability, bad judgement, and make it difficult for those watching to keep their focus on what he’s saying rather than what he’s wearing.

Jen chooses garments that are appropriate for her job. She’s not married to a binder full of talking points each time she’s asked a question. She’s able to respond with respect, keep her cool, think and speak honestly, keep eye contact. Her high quality understated attire, no primp hair style, non-Hollywood make up, and non-symbolic jewelry (if any), all telegraph she’s stable, and serious, with time to care about the country and what she’s saying, not just an inordinate amount of time thinking about herself.

She may be thinking only about herself. But her costuming and personal style telegraph otherwise.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:08 am

bmw wrote:
It's cute that you actually believe this.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:56 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:08 am
bmw wrote:
It's cute that you actually believe this.
It’s hilarious he believes this.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:32 pm

So, was the Capitol attack lighthearted? BMW is a fraud just like most Beemer owners who drive like a-holes.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:17 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:32 pm
So, was the Capitol attack lighthearted? BMW is a fraud just like most Beemer owners who drive like a-holes.
Except he doesn't own a BMW.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:40 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:32 pm
I’m not quite sure this makes you not an asshole...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic