Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fauci: No Mask, One Mask, Two Masks...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Fauci: No Mask, One Mask, Two Masks...

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:47 pm

What's next, three?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/double-u ... mmendation

How about instead of giving flippant advice, you actually wear one that works, like I have been since March. I even have to shave to get a good seal.

It's joke to think that piece of fabric or (or now two) will protect you. False sense of security.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Re: Fauci: No Mask, One Mask, Two Masks...

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:06 pm

Oh look, Audiophile is complaining about the CDC. You're getting to be a broken record.

If you are keeping score, I lost another friend (who had survived cancer) to COVID last week.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:17 pm

Let me guess - they didn't wear a N100 mask.

PS I'd rather be a a broken record, than a shill for Democrats.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:09 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:17 pm
Let me guess - they didn't wear a N100 mask.

PS I'd rather be a a broken record, than a shill for Democrats.
With the things you repeat I think I would rather be the shill.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:32 pm

At least I'm consistent and I don't blow like the wind...

You even suggested NOT wearing masks, early on.

And I don't like polls, LOL

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:51 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:32 pm
At least I'm consistent and I don't blow like the wind...

You even suggested NOT wearing masks, early on.

And I don't like polls, LOL
The polls didn’t like you either :razz :lol

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:09 pm

I think they liked me more than you. :blink

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:07 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:06 pm
Oh look, Audiophile is complaining about the CDC. You're getting to be a broken record.

If you are keeping score, I lost another friend (who had survived cancer) to COVID last week.
I'm sorry for your loss. I have a family member that is undergoing extensive testing for cancer that was initially thought to be stage 1. There is concern that it may have spread. This testing was originally scheduled for March or April of last year but got pushed back due to Covid.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:02 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:07 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:06 pm

I'm sorry for your loss. I have a family member that is undergoing extensive testing for cancer that was initially thought to be stage 1. There is concern that it may have spread. This testing was originally scheduled for March or April of last year but got pushed back due to Covid.
It was a mistake to close hospitals and doctors offices originally.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:46 am

A lot of doctors' offices voluntarily closed. My neurologist's office has been closed since March.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:43 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:46 am
A lot of doctors' offices voluntarily closed. My neurologist's office has been closed since March.
But surgeries and medical testing also went down for March and April and maybe part of May. Nobody on the side of keeping things locked down seems to be able to do the following:

1. Come up with some evolution in strategy. All we have are the exact same rules repeated ad nauseum and all they are largely are the rules applied 100 years ago to combat the Flu Pandemic. We are unable to refine that at all?!?

2. They don’t seem to give a rats ass about the health effects both mental and physical on people who can’t get to a doctor or aren’t seeing enough people and having enough face to face interactions. An entire generation of kids in their formative years are missing a year of interaction. That will have consequences down the road. The longer this continues the harder it’s getting to support it. Then you have idiotic “experts” wanting to make this the new way we do things on a normal basis that clearly don’t have any friends or a life that’s been disrupted. The whole thing has been handled like complete shit and I’m not talking just Trumps non-handling of it. Whitmer deserves a lot of criticism for her utterly disconnected smugness and do as I say not as I do attitude. From a PR standpoint she’s an utter moron.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:54 pm

Are you feeling ok?

No seriously, that has some pretty interesting thoughts. I need to digest that a bit.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:56 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:54 pm
Are you feeling ok?

No seriously, that has some pretty interesting thoughts. I need to digest that a bit.
You know I’m no conservative but just some things that have been churning in my brain for a while. I’m pretty conflicted on the ethics of all of this.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:00 pm

I just saw this picture, I'll just leave this here....

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=603585C6

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:18 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:00 pm
I just saw this picture, I'll just leave this here....

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=603585C6
Well that’s always been the case... just substitute the actors. And I mean domestically not foreign threats. At one time it was industry running amok poisoning people without a care in the world. Cancer? Too bad for you!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic