Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Climate change blamed on ‘systemic racism’: Biden climate advisor

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Climate change blamed on ‘systemic racism’: Biden climate advisor

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:56 pm

https://youtu.be/B2qn-q3QmU4?t=285

These Biden advisors have lost their minds!

BTW these commentators are Australians.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Re: Climate change blamed on ‘systemic racism’: Biden climate advisor

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:13 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:56 pm
Imitation is the purest form of flattery.
As they say...

"Follow the leader."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:15 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:13 pm
audiophile wrote:
As they say...

"Follow the leader."
But our resident neurologist RT says Joe shows NO signs of dementia.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:15 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:13 pm
audiophile wrote:
As they say...

"Follow the leader."
But our resident neurologist RT says Joe shows NO signs of dementia.
You think giving Jim Harbaugh an extension was a good idea. I would be careful where you point the dementia argument.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:32 pm

Even science itself is racist according to this University of Rhode Island Professor, Erik Loomis. In reference to a New York Time's article, he tweeted:
“Science, statistics, and technology are all inherently racist because they are developed by racists who live in a racist society, whether they identify as racists or not,
https://twitter.com/ErikLoomis/status/1 ... -racist%2F

These are the people that we are paying to universities to indoctrinate our children.

I wonder if Frau Whitmer knows she's racist because for being a big proponent of "science" when it comes to Covid-19?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:08 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:32 pm
Even science itself is racist according to this University of Rhode Island Professor, Erik Loomis. In reference to a New York Time's article, he tweeted:
“Science, statistics, and technology are all inherently racist because they are developed by racists who live in a racist society, whether they identify as racists or not,
https://twitter.com/ErikLoomis/status/1 ... -racist%2F

These are the people that we are paying to universities to indoctrinate our children.

I wonder if Frau Whitmer knows she's racist because for being a big proponent of "science" when it comes to Covid-19?
TC Shuts Up is supposedly a conservative. There are nuts all over the place. You even interact with them while running errands or at church or on vacation and don’t even know it. So using one nutjob here and there as an example of what’s wrong with the world is a little disingenuous.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:25 am

So does Biden know or care what his advisors and cabinet are saying? He's putting forth all sorts of new decrees and mandates and executive orders. Making true all the wet dreams of the Democratic Party.

I'm honestly not being snarky here when I say this. But is he just doing what he's told.

"Here, here, sit down, just sign here, smile, here's a cookie".

I know that's a bit of an exaggeration. But is he somewhat of a bystander in what's coming out of the White House?
Last edited by Deleted User 14896 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:27 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:25 am
So does Biden know or care what his advisors and cabinet think? He's putting forth all sorts of new decrees and mandates and executive orders. Making true all the wet dreams of the Democratic Party.

I'm honestly not being snarky here when I say this. But is he just doing what he's told.

I know that's a bit of an exaggeration. But is he somewhat of a bystander in what's coming out of the White House?
No. He’s always been a pretty liberal guy. He comes from the pragmatic wing but he’s on the left end of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:41 am

So far, he really isn't doing anything Obama wouldn't have done given the same circumstances.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:51 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:25 am
So does Biden know or care what his advisors and cabinet are saying? He's putting forth all sorts of new decrees and mandates and executive orders. Making true all the wet dreams of the Democratic Party.

Get your Joe Biden wind up doll today!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:21 pm

Once again, lies matter. Good to see.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic