Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden set to sign 'Made in America' executive order

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Biden set to sign 'Made in America' executive order

Post by audiophile » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:11 pm

Hey you capital J' urinal'ists at ABC you made no mention Trump had basically the same EO, and made sound like it was all Biden's idea... (It's almost like Democrat operative George Stephanopoulos wrote this...oh wait....)

Biden set to sign 'Made in America' executive order:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

Trump signs order to make American-made goods:
https://apnews.com/article/7e12eb79735f ... 28658a1451

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Biden set to sign 'Made in America' executive order

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:28 pm

I am thankful Biden is taking action unlike Dump.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:24 pm

Apparently you didn't bother to read them both.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

jadednihilist

Post by jadednihilist » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:18 pm

Trump's effort to "buy American" with federal tax dollars was one of the very few areas I found agreement with him. It's good to see Biden reaffirm that commitment, and hopefully goes further.

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:22 am

Fair response. Thank you.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:45 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:11 pm
Hey you capital J' urinal'ists at ABC you made no mention Trump had basically the same EO, and made sound like it was all Biden's idea
Didn't you know? The good things Trump did are only good when Democrats do those things.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:51 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:45 am

Didn't you know? The good things Trump did are only good when Democrats do those things.
See the travel ban thread for another example.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:27 pm

Now Senator Debbie Stabbenow is taking credit for this. You can't make this stuff up.
It’s common sense that American tax dollars be used to create jobs by purchasing American products, not products made overseas. I’m excited to see @POTUS' order builds on policies I’ve proposed & look forward to working together to make them permanent law.
see the..."I've" proposed... :lol

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:29 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:27 pm
Now Senator Debbie Stabbenow is taking credit for this. You can't make this stuff up.
It’s common sense that American tax dollars be used to create jobs by purchasing American products, not products made overseas. I’m excited to see @POTUS' order builds on policies I’ve proposed & look forward to working together to make them permanent law.
https://images.app.goo.gl/X5q2NTsrZp66HCEV7

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:36 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:29 pm
bmw wrote:
https://images.app.goo.gl/X5q2NTsrZp66HCEV7
LOL

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:53 pm

bmw wrote:
Has she proposed such things?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic