Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Moral Dilemma: Should I Turn This Guy In?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Moral Dilemma: Should I Turn This Guy In?

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:37 pm

Confession time.

My sisters and I went out in black face once on Halloween. Our family was poor and couldn't afford Halloween masks. So our dad scooped some soot out of the stove and rubbed it on our faces. It wasn't to make us look like blacks. It was just a way of making our faces look different than our everyday faces. Made us feel dressed for Halloween.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:43 pm

What, what, what!?!?! You wore blackface as a child!?! You are an evil racist and should never be allowed to live a normal life ever again! You should also never be allowed to post on the Buzzboard again. I’m messaging MW right after I post this to have you banished to the DBR!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:43 pm
What, what, what!?!?! You wore blackface as a child!?! You are an evil racist and should never be allowed to live a normal life ever again!
I never have lived a normal life. Why should I start now? :lol

bugzapper

Post by bugzapper » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:48 pm

I see pictures of soldiers in "blackface" all the time. Football players seem to be covering more of their faces in black "grease". No need to second guess your dad who was trying to bring some joy to his children.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:51 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
What, what, what!?!?! You wore blackface as a child!?! You are an evil racist and should never be allowed to live a normal life ever again! You should also never be allowed to post on the Buzzboard again. I’m messaging MW right after I post this to have you banished to the DBR!
The thing that will prevent TT from consequences is if he stays in Canada. The US has gone so far off the rails in the last 10 months that we may all have to move there. Don't they have open borders and open migration into Canada? Anyone can come to Canada, right? No? I guess then that Canada should be vilified along with any other country that protects its borders.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:53 pm

Our border has been closed to all outsiders since last March.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:32 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:51 pm
Chrocket87 wrote:
The thing that will prevent TT from consequences is if he stays in Canada. The US has gone so far off the rails in the last 10 months that we may all have to move there. Don't they have open borders and open migration into Canada? Anyone can come to Canada, right? No? I guess then that Canada should be vilified along with any other country that protects its borders.
Your sarcasm detector is non-existent.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:24 am

That is sarcasm too, Matt.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:54 am

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:24 am
That is sarcasm too, Matt.
I have a hard time deciphering anything he says because most of it is pretty crazy.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:24 am

I suspect that if we subpoena TC Talks' "Permanent Record", we might find embarrassing things on it, like beating kids up in school, or riding around in his car with his dog in a cage on top, like Traitor Romney. I am curious as to whether he is just a bully now, or if he was always a bully, like Mitt. Or if this board just empowers him to be a bully.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:51 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:24 am
I suspect that if we subpoena TC Talks' "Permanent Record", we might find embarrassing things on it, like beating kids up in school, or riding around in his car with his dog in a cage on top, like Traitor Romney. I am curious as to whether he is just a bully now, or if he was always a bully, like Mitt. Or if this board just empowers him to be a bully.
Plenty of us have called him out. It is really weird that this account is specifically targeted at him.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic