Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

There will be no unity and peace until...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mark Elliott

There will be no unity and peace until...

Post by Mark Elliott » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:33 pm

everyone can figure out a set of "truths" that both sides can accept and believe.

There is an attorney in Texas who has filed for a restraining order to "throw out the results of every federal election last year, shut down the legislative branch and (re)install Trump as the country's sole legitimate elected official."

There are members of the House of Representatives who believe that fellow members were telegraphing their movements to rioters who intended to harm them.

There are people who believe that Trump and Biden have "switched bodies" (go ahead Google it) and the true "Storm" is coming on the "Constitutional" inauguration day of March 4th.

There are voters who think that every member of Congress who voted to overturn the election should be thrown in jail for "sedition" while other voters feel that all members who did vote to certify should be thrown in jail for "election fraud."

How do we solve this?

Mark Elliott

Re: There will be no unity and peace until...

Post by Mark Elliott » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:35 pm

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: There will be no unity and peace until...

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:36 pm

WOW.

The QAnon asshats will never stop, will they?

I bet "Q" is probably some teenager who's getting a real kick out of all the braindead morons he or she is trolling!

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic