Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Harris & Pence 2024??

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14896

Re: Harris & Pence 2024??

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:14 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:29 am
...and I think if she does take the reigns for a year or two that she'll be an utter disaster of a President, even by Democrat standards, hence, why I think she'd be primaried.
But that's the thing.
No one else in the party is going to want to run against her if she's the sitting president in 2024.
Trump 2020 was an excellent example. The Republicans seen the cluster fudge, and knew it would of been better for someone, anyone else, to be the nominee. But a party is not going to support anyone other than the incumbent.
That's one of the reasons I think Biden will step aside before his term is up.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:36 pm

You will get a fringe token candidate run against Harris who may win a couple of delegates, but that’s it. They won’t be on the ballot in every Democrat primary state. She will have possibly three years as President under her belt.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:47 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:36 pm
You will get a fringe token candidate run against Harris who may win a couple of delegates, but that’s it. They won’t be on the ballot in every Democrat primary state. She will have possibly three years as President under her belt.
You keep predicting he’s gonna last a year for some inexplicable reason. He’ll be fine. If Harris is the president she’ll be unopposed and probably win unless the Republican Party finally gets its head out of its ass and gets a platform and some ideas fir for the current century. They have to find a way to win the popular vote or the demographics will kill them.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:06 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:47 pm
fuzzpower wrote:
You keep predicting he’s gonna last a year for some inexplicable reason. He’ll be fine. If Harris is the president she’ll be unopposed and probably win unless the Republican Party finally gets its head out of its ass and gets a platform and some ideas fir for the current century. They have to find a way to win the popular vote or the demographics will kill them.
I would bet my house she won’t be unopposed, there just won’t be major opposition. Trump had it, Obama had token opposition in 2012 (John Wolfe won nearly 42% and unseated delegates in Arkansas), so did Bush in 2004 and Clinton in 1996.

Biden is a placeholder. How many times has Harris hinted or outright said it was her administration? He’s clearly declining mentally. He will resign or be removed via the 25th Amendment in a year or less.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:29 am

Mark Cuban MIGHT be running too!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:39 am

Cuban won't run. He likes Shark Tank, investing, and owning his Mavs. Why would he give that up?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:58 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:06 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:47 pm
fuzzpower wrote:
I would bet my house she won’t be unopposed, there just won’t be major opposition. Trump had it, Obama had token opposition in 2012 (John Wolfe won nearly 42% and unseated delegates in Arkansas), so did Bush in 2004 and Clinton in 1996.

Biden is a placeholder. How many times has Harris hinted or outright said it was her administration? He’s clearly declining mentally. He will resign or be removed via the 25th Amendment in a year or less.
Whatever you are smoking is really strong stuff. I would recommend cutting back.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:13 am

So you really believe Harris will be completely unopposed? I pointed out several examples, and I’ll also add Reagan in 1984 had token opposition (Harold Stassen for one). Bush in 1992 had Pat Buchanan who won 18 delegates.

Listen to Harris sound clips. Watch Harris video clips.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... biden.html#!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:45 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:13 am
So you really believe Harris will be completely unopposed? I pointed out several examples, and I’ll also add Reagan in 1984 had token opposition (Harold Stassen for one). Bush in 1992 had Pat Buchanan who won 18 delegates.

Listen to Harris sound clips. Watch Harris video clips.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... biden.html#!
Most likely some token person will run. If three of them run it might count as one opponent.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:58 am

Pence has all the insurrectionists/traitors/rioters and their like-minded buddies spittin’-fire angry with Him. Those gun slingers have probably not stopped joansin’ for a noose to replace his necktie.

Will Pence be around come 2024?

Harris will be around because she’s well protected by The Secret Service brigade. Not just a single agent.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic