Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump to pardon Kwame

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Trump to pardon Kwame

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:17 pm

From what Tim Skubick was saying on Fox 2's "The Nine", he is eligible to run for office in Michigan starting in 20 years(2041), but he can run at the federal level starting when he is released. So, US Rep. or Senator is a possibility, but he can't run for state rep. or governor for another 20 years.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:59 pm

I thought the 20 year countdown starts as of the date of conviction?

Mayor Duggan lauded Trump's decision. That surprised me a bit. Perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Could he run for local office in Texas, assuming he stays there?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:52 pm

Lots of crooks and cowards out there. Kwame - just another one. Trump sees himself in Kilpatrick because they share the same symptoms. Easy to make a list of their same behaviors.
Ho Hum.

Fortunately President Biden has set a new tone and priorities.
If you’re sick of the crooks and cowards like Donny and Kwame - shift yourself away from addiction to The Dark Side and step into The Light. Obi wan Biden’s materialized in The Oval Office.

Let go. Let The Force lead you.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:39 pm

Trump couldn't see himself as Kwame. He simply wanted to flip off the state of Michigan for being disloyal to him.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic