Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Two opposing views of Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Two opposing views of Trump

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:25 am

And holy fuck I need some coffee. "There" 🤦‍♂️

Clearly I meant "they're."

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:45 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:25 am
And holy fuck I need some coffee. "There" 🤦‍♂️

Clearly I meant "they're."
Have a cup for me too. I’m going to bed.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:23 am

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:03 am
Oh Lookie,

As usual and predictable, the Hate Hounds have been busy over night.

Bidet, do you think I'm a liberal?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:53 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:55 pm

If he's got a wife and two kids he has to be bi I would think... maybe one side of that pulls on him stronger than the other but it's pretty hard to buy what he declared in the article...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:07 am

I've got 2 gay friends who were married to women and have kids. Both always knew they were gay and it took a while for them to come out.

Just a shame lovinlife is off the site now and can't bring his/her/its insight to the thread. :lol:

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:10 am

Hey. McReason is back again already. He was banned for about two hours.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:01 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:07 am
I've got 2 gay friends who were married to women and have kids. Both always knew they were gay and it took a while for them to come out.

Just a shame lovinlife is off the site now and can't bring his/her/its insight to the thread. :lol:
I knew a woman who was married before she came out as well. It never quite made sense to me.. It's hard to imagine living a lie and keeping it together for very long especially if you're getting that intimate with someone of a gender you have zero attraction to. I'm sure it's far more complicated then that.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:10 am

The LGBT community has zero place for pedos unlike what has been alleged here in the past. There are strict background checks for anyone working with LGBT youth at my LGBT center, and violators are kicked out so fast that they don't know what hit them.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:45 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:10 am
The LGBT community has zero place for pedos unlike what has been alleged here in the past. There are strict background checks for anyone working with LGBT youth at my LGBT center, and violators are kicked out so fast that they don't know what hit them.
based on past research published in peer reviewed journals, there is a statistically significant link between several, lets say, variants of the LGVT community and pedophilia.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:28 am

Considering the topic of this thread - there’s only one Donald Trump - no matter how many “views” of him.

A classic sociopath con artist suffering Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Tall male surgically altered to appear better looking than before surgery. All the classic symptoms of his mental illness ultimately destroying all persons/circumstances around him. Personally. Professionally. And due to his infamy as a president of the US - also Historically.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:38 pm

G G wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:45 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:10 am
based on past research published in peer reviewed journals, there is a statistically significant link between several, lets say, variants of the LGVT community and pedophilia.

GG communicating wit McReason in the great beyond (DBR) :lol

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 38&t=55344

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic