Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Where is the concern/outrage regarding Pelosi's attempted coup?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Where is the concern/outrage regarding Pelosi's attempted coup?

Post by screen glare » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:57 am

Yes, Matt. POTUS IS the Commander in Chief. Which brings us full circle. And is the reason why he MUST be removed from office!

God bless Nancy Pelosi for addressing this life and death concern which ALL patriotic Americans have - especially post-January 6th!

Trump is the basis for the concern. Not Pelosi. It is Trump who MUST be removed from power. Stay focused on the true danger. It sure as hell is NOT Pelosi echoing the majority of American’s “break glass” emergency question for the US military. The people want corrective action NOW!

Meanwhile - Mike Pence fiddles.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:58 am

The WSJ editorial is spot on. Donald Trump is the President for 10 more days. Pelosi’s direct action was one that she is not constitutionally allowed to take.

(snip)

But in the meantime she has no business telling the Joint Chiefs not to follow the President’s orders.
Regarding the latter point- did she, in fact, make such a statement to the Joint Chiefs, or is the WSJ engaging in irresponsible speculation?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:04 am

Stay focused on Trump. The real danger.

Murdoch’s WSJ guest editorial - a distraction.

Stay focused.
As are no doubt Mattis, Vindman, Duckworth and other great less-known American heroes.

Pence and Pelosi are concerned about their country - but equally concerned about their own ambition/legacy.

Honorable heroes are different. They are willing to self-sacrifice for a greater good. That was John McCain. That was John Lewis. That was Rosa Parks.
Last edited by screen glare on Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:18 am

screen glare wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:04 am
And there you go, acknowledgement that moral relativism is ok when used against a man you've published 765,544,956 rants about over the last four years. We should hold ALL of our elected officials to the same standard. Your response makes it crystal clear that you are a partisan hack.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:40 am

Guess my “rants” were motivated by a clear crystal ball. Otherwise how could I have seen into the future so damn accurately? That mentally ill Trump would physically, emotionally, and mentally destroy The United States?

Take a look back at videotape from January 6th. There’s your confirmation!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:44 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:18 am
screen glare wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:04 am
And there you go, acknowledgement that moral relativism is ok when used against a man you've published 765,544,956 rants about over the last four years. We should hold ALL of our elected officials to the same standard. Your response makes it crystal clear that you are a partisan hack.
So Pelosi just committed Federal treason? She just incited a riot? She just encouraged racists to harm people of color? She just worked back door deals for her failing corporations?

I don't know Matt but that seems like quite a stretch.
Especially since she has the right to contact the military as the leader of the House of Representatives.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:01 pm

Yeah! Where are the people mad about the speaker of the house suggesting the limitation of the military powers of a clearly unhinged president whose behavior is insane enough that he needs to be removed from social media platforms?

If a left-wing president and his lackey lawyer whose biggest accomplishment was being mayor during a terror attack were behaving how trump and rudy were behaving this week, I would pray that responsible politicians eliminated any power to launch a military attack.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:43 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:29 am
Matt wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:36 am
The WSJ editorial is spot on. Donald Trump is the President for 10 more days. Pelosi’s direct action was one that she is not constitutionally allowed to take.
It says something about nukes in the constitution? Is that the 29th amendment?
The President is the Commander in Chief as stated in the Constitution. If you don't know what that means, the AA school system is in poor shape.
And while that is true, asking a question does not violate anything.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:37 pm

When it's a matter of our survival during a time of an extremely mentally ill president, I have no problem with it. What does protocol matter if we are all dead. We have a man who knows he will be criminally charged when he is out of office. Do you honestly think he isn't capable of bringing all of us down with him? He doesn't care.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:48 pm

I always thought that only Congress had the power to declare war? Any Commander in Chief might be the one / should be the one considered to be acting illegally should the launch of any nuclear weapons occur without a declaration of war.

Seems to me that as a Congressional leader, Pelosi is well within her powers to have discussions with the Pentagon. In fact, I think it'd be irresponsible to not have had those conversations. Clarifying that the US is not in a state of war, and does not anticipate being in a state of war is quite simply what a reasonable adult would do.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

G G

Post by G G » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:11 pm

I would rather the football be in Presdent Trump's hands than an unhinged leftist like Pelosi any day of the week.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:48 pm

G G wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:11 pm
I would rather the football be in Presdent Trump's hands than an unhinged leftist like Pelosi any day of the week.
Currently Trump is an unhinged madman.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:56 pm

While we don't know EXACTLY the exchange that took place, even viewed in a light most favorable to Nancy Pelosi, even setting aside the appropriateness (or lack thereof) of her communication with General Milley, does it not concern anybody that the Speaker of the House is clueless as to the proper procedure for keeping the nuclear codes out of the hands of a hypothetically dangerous President?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:05 am

bmw wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:56 pm
While we don't know EXACTLY the exchange that took place, even viewed in a light most favorable to Nancy Pelosi, even setting aside the appropriateness (or lack thereof) of her communication with General Milley, does it not concern anybody that the Speaker of the House is clueless as to the proper procedure for keeping the nuclear codes out of the hands of a hypothetically dangerous President?
The mad man concerns me thousands of times more. These 10 days cannot end quickly enough.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:30 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:48 pm
G G wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:11 pm
Currently Trump is an unhinged madman.
He seems passionate, not mad. You people are insane.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic