Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Should The US house expel members who egged on the rioters?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15475

Should The US house expel members who egged on the rioters?

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:10 am

This is a very difficult gray area I must admit but clearly, some sort of consequence needs to befall a small handful of members of congress who egged these pseudo storm troopers the other day.

What I'm thinking is, the so called ring leaders who gave these vigilantes the idea or in theory, to do this heinous act . The 2 names that come to mind is Louis Gohmert of Texas and Morris Brooks of Alabama, I'm certain I'm likely forgetting a couple others but those 2 men stand out the most to me. Rep. Gohmert has a long history is odd statements and behavior, Rep. Brooks I've not heard of until recently, however sounds like quite a rattle box.

It's beyond irresponsible for public officials to spread such misinformation and egg on feeble minded knuckleheads. If anything, these 2 men need to be investigated thoroughly by The house ethics committee and The FBI. My own view is, based on there behavior it seems there not fit to sit with honorable Men and Women in The peoples house.

Accordingly, Joshua Hawley of Missouri and Rafael Edward " Ted" Cruz of Texas, are 2 dreadful members of The United States Senate and they ought to relinquish there positions as senators. There inflammatory rhetoric I believe played a part in this siege.

How Dreadful.

TC Talks

Re: Should The US house expel member's who egged on the rioters?

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:12 am

Jack Bergman, my representative has a slew of new enemies for his backing the mob.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 15475

Re: Should The US house expel members who egged on the rioters?

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:19 am

I had to google the name, I've never heard of him until now. 2 distasteful members of The House, I find is, Jim Jordan of Ohio and Virginia Foxx of North Carolina. My guess is, there is a lot of kissin cousins and inbreeding in those said districts.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:32 am

Yeah. Like the British Royal family.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:44 am

Jim Jordan - former wrestling coach at Ohio State who did nothing as some of his wrestlers were being sexually abused by a team physician.

He's a piece of shit.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:28 am

This topic is a question. “Should the US House Expel Members Who Egged On the Rioters?

My answer is a patriotic “YES!”

BTW - I am sick and disgusted seeing Trump and his cult constantly associating themselves with the flag of The United States of America - among all their Stars and Bars and Q emblems.

I wish Joe Biden would start a big campaign to recapture the flag promotionally for himself and his party. Encourage all His voters to fly, display, wear, American flags and depictions there of everywhere they can. Then - start a campaign to honor Flag Day this year with every household displaying an American flag - no matter large or small. Hold contests for school children to submit the best Flag Day poem and song.

Because currently - when I see the flag of my country - I often automatically associate it now with Trump and his fellow fascists - who’ve by debauched design effectively made it look like only MAGA-ots care for our nation’s great symbol of sacrifice and liberty.
Last edited by screen glare on Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:53 am

You have no compass within to help you discern hatred from that which is honorable, R Bedell.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:56 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:28 am
BTW - I am sick and disgusted seeing Trump and his cult constantly associating themselves with the flag of The United States of America - among all their Stars and Bars and Q emblems.

I wish Joe Biden would start a big campaign to recapture the flag promotionally for himself and his party. Encourage all His voters to fly, display, wear, American flags and depictions there of everywhere they can. Then - start a campaign to honor Flag Day this year with every household displaying an American flag - no matter large or small. Hold contests for school children to submit the best Flag Day poem and song.

Because currently - when I see the flag of my country - I often automatically associate it now with Trump and his fellow fascists - who’ve by debauched design effectively made it look like only MAGA-ots care for our nation’s great symbol of sacrifice and liberty.
Maybe that's because a whole lot of his supporters can't stand the American Flag or what it really stands for and would prefer their own flag to be flying over the country. Probably a good chunk would prefer if they burned the flag. If they're not careful, it may soon be someone else's flag.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Should the same members who egged on BLM’s rioting be expelled? Should it be either both or neiher?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:44 pm

What?
Equate the just, BLM racially diverse, massive street marches and demonstrations - against black motorists continued “traffic cop stop” slayings of the innocent” - with the US President inciting his all white cult members to go marching to the US capitol - break in, ransack, invade congressional offices, steal, loot, destroy, and try to stop a US constitutional exercise in American democracy?

Because deranged Trump without court evidence lied that the election was stolen from him - by massive voter fraud - which he otherwise would have won in a landslide?

All ending with five persons dead, many more injured, and lawmakers hiding within the building and historic congressional chambers/galleries to save their lives?

No comparison you anti-American, unpatriotic, brainwashed ignoramus!
Last edited by screen glare on Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:51 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:44 am
Jim Jordan - former wrestling coach at Ohio State who did nothing as some of his wrestlers were being sexually abused by a team physician.

He's a piece of shit.
He's a very spiteful little troll.

Now, comparing BLM to these Pseudo Nazi's is just moronic.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:01 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:44 am

He's a piece of shit.*
* Trump Presidential Medal of Freedom awardee, JANUARY 5, 2021

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:06 pm

Oooo red...

I think anyone who backs the overthrowing of the United States should be held accountable.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:21 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:06 pm
Oooo red...

I think anyone who backs the overthrowing of the United States should be held accountable.
Which makes things come for circle then. The US house MUST expel members who aided these Pseudo Nazi's on, The US senate needs to do the same.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:52 pm

So it’s OK to burn down buildings and attack people like some in BLM have done? Violence and trespassing is OK depending on your beliefs?

What about BLM member John Sullivan? He was inside the Capitol too.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic