Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pol Pot Is Where Evil Grows

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Pol Pot Is Where Evil Grows

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:40 am

Anyone who tries to dominate and control the spirit and thoughts of other people is truly evil. I see a lot of posts on this very message board which indicate that some of the posters here are truly evil. And some of them even think that they belong to some sort of twisted form or denomination of Christianity.

Many screen names (not sure how many are the same person) here support unlimited abortion, for instance. For the record, let me say that, as an exception, if a woman is truly raped and gets pregnant, she should not be forced to have the baby. But removing this demon seed from her should be done very early on in the pregnancy, not wait for late term and partial birth abortion. But if she is likely for whatever reason to get pregnant when she doesn't want to have a baby, it would be less of a sin, regardless of what any Pope or other religious leader says, to use reliable birth control. We can argue all day about sex outside of marriage being wrong and sinful, but birth control is far up the slippery slope from unlimited abortion.

There are some female rock stars who have admitted to having four or more abortions. For the life of me, I don't know how they could do this. I now turn them off when they come on, and that is all the time on radio and satellite channels that appeal to older people.

Whatever they meant, these Canadians had it right nearly 50 years ago.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... ction=view

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic