Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gallows Were Hung Outside Capitol

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Gallows Were Hung Outside Capitol

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:46 am

I am not sure why the mainstream media failed to mention this, but there were gallows constructed outside the Capitol. Several Capitol police are also accused of letting attackers through the lines. This is frightening.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13673056/ ... g-overrun/

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Re: Gallows Were Hung Outside Capitol

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:55 am

If the mainstream media ignored it, there may be a good reason.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:41 am

"Merica" has a very right wing corporate run media, despite what the chicken littles and whiney children that cry " Help me there's a big bad mean wolf", tell you. There likely worried that there business interests will be disrupted by an incoming new administration, not sympathetic to there monied interests and there cornucopia of loopholes in laws, to evade things.

The MAGA supporters who erected these monstrosity's, were just doing what a fascist does, if they cannot change hearts nor minds on voting day, they do what you just saw at the capital.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:26 am

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:19 am
DNC = KKK = Hangings
So are you saying that all Democrats deserve to be hung? Sorry, I don't speak Bidetnese. :lol

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:46 am

Interesting that this thread, at least at the time I write this, appears just above a thread entitled "Remove Trump - Whatever Way Possible."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:49 am

Check the date I posted this and when screen glare started his thread. Totally different times.

Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:56 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:49 am
Check the date I posted this and when screen glare started his thread. Totally different times.
I guess the "gallows" and "remove Trump" connection sailed over your head.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:05 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:46 am
Interesting that this thread, at least at the time I write this, appears just above a thread entitled "Remove Trump - Whatever Way Possible."
I have to admit I wouldn't be upset if that's what ended up happening to him.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:09 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:56 am
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:49 am
I guess the "gallows" and "remove Trump" connection sailed over your head.
It didn't. These threads were totally unrelated. You insinuated that I wanted Trump to be hung. Untrue.

Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:13 am

Easy to misconstrue meaning when three equal signs are used with a complete lack of sentence structure.

Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:44 am

Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:13 am
Easy to misconstrue meaning when three equal signs are used with a complete lack of sentence structure.
Well, it was only two, so you must be reading something else into the post.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:22 pm

Trump fired himself.

Weeks later he has now been given enough rope to hang himself. Which he did June 6th.

You’ll begin to understand as the hours tick by and it becomes apparent he has lost all support he once had - republican lawmakers and governors, corporate world, US allied countries, military brass, voters.

Only his true believer cult members are standing by his fat ass, yellow bellied, lily livered self.

Of course - there could still be an assassination attempt - as we’ve seen with others in the high profile position of US president. Just a fact of life for any world leader, actually. Especially those who engender mass anger with their words and actions.

I believe the 25th amendment should be employed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic