Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fascists' storm The US capital.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Fascists' storm The US capital.

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:03 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:40 pm
Trump's speech to call his mutts off the capital was embarrassing at least and evidence of treason. I don't think it will have an impact but it just goes to show that people like BMW and Bryce and Matt who have perpetually defended this guy really have no sense of judgment about what a fool Trump has been. He did call you "special" and I couldn't agree more.

Anyone still ready to defend Donald Trump?
Except I VERY CLEARLY wrote an essay on my thoughts on Donald Trump. Keep my name out of your fucking mouth, lowlife.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:04 pm

Again I'm talking about the entire four years not the last week when you abandoned him.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:05 pm

Troll, tens of thousands did not storm inside of the capitol. Most were protesting outside peacefully, you know what you keep pointing out about BLM. Those who did burst inside and did damage are those I’d like to know if they are Trump supporters or Antifa. It’s a fair question.

One woman is possibly dead. Who shot her, and why?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:07 pm

Here comes the tear gas and flash bombs. And no, your covid mask won't protect you from tear gas.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:08 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:04 pm
Again I'm talking about the entire four years not the last week when you abandoned him.
Wrong again.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:12 pm

MrReason wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:02 pm
Like you, the media is quickly and gleefully calling these people criminals and fascists.

Those who actually assaulted people and destroyed businesses in the name of BLM? Silence.

In my eyes, the animals that destroyed businesses and incited violence in the name of Black Lives Matter were abhorrent and should have been shot and/or arrested like any other rioters. That in no possible way excuses this. That is just like Trump saying there are good and bad people on both sides in Charlottesville. But we know your disgust of black people lovinlife, so you wouldn't have any understanding of that.
The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:19 pm

My friend in the National Guard has been activated. Game over, losers.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:20 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:05 pm
Troll, tens of thousands did not storm inside of the capitol. Most were protesting outside peacefully, you know what you keep pointing out about BLM. Those who did burst inside and did damage are those I’d like to know if they are Trump supporters or Antifa. It’s a fair question.

One woman is possibly dead. Who shot her, and why?
This happened because they were encouraged to march to the Capitol by Trump. But you are too stupid to put 2 and 2 together.

As far as the woman that was shot, there is a video out there if you want to search it out. It is very graphic and I will not link it here. She was shot by a policeman.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:25 pm

MrReason wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:10 pm
Let’s see if all these protesters are forgiven the next day like the BLM rioters.
You are full of shit. I know for a fact some of those kids Portland are facing federals felony charges for their conduct on federal property. Last time I checked the Capitol Bldg. is federal property. Like your post office, Cliff...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:28 pm

The Senate and Congress will likely hold the debate and vote in two conference rooms. The day's work will be done and this will all be a just an embarrassing pack of idiots.
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:31 pm

What I am seeing here today (and forgive me, I've been busy working most of the day and the few comments I made were based on quite limited information on my part), I will classify the exact same way many of the summer riots were classified:

"Mostly peaceful protests."

Am I surprised by what is happening today? Not at all. Am I surprised by the lack of security? A little bit. I will echo what several others have said - I find it absolutely unfathomable that there wasn't heightened security today given what was going on and the rhetoric that led up to this day's Congressional activities.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:42 pm

Republican Senators from Wisconsin and West Virginia have called them thugs and mobsters incited by Trump. I think your perspective is off base.
― Noam Chomsky

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:42 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:31 pm
What I am seeing here today (and forgive me, I've been busy working most of the day and the few comments I made were based on quite limited information on my part), I will classify the exact same way many of the summer riots were classified:

"Mostly peaceful protests."

Am I surprised by what is happening today? Not at all. Am I surprised by the lack of security? A little bit. I will echo what several others have said - I find it absolutely unfathomable that there wasn't heightened security today given what was going on and the rhetoric that led up to this day's Congressional activities.
Again, the riots that took place in the summer were disgusting and wrong.

However, the comparison cheapens what we saw today...and maybe you didn't see everything. But seeing some pond scum sitting in the office of the Speaker of the House, or taking selfies at the Senate dias, or vandalizing the Capitol building, etc., is beyond shocking. Personally, I haven't really had a feeling like that since viewing what I saw on 9-11. I could just not grasp what I was seeing.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:53 pm

The people who actually entered the Capitol should be charged, but they were a very small portion on the people there protesting.

It was (is) largely a peaceful protest. They even started disbursing when the police started asking them to.... With NO fight that I have been able to find. NO damage other than a couple broken windows (and those folks should be prosecuted) and some damage to some abandoned video equipment on the street.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:53 pm

We haven't had attacks like this at the Capitol since 1812. So, yeah, attempted coups are a big deal.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic