Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fascists' storm The US capital.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Fascists' storm The US capital.

Post by Bryce » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:14 pm

John Sullivan? They're like cockroaches...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:45 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:26 pm
The doofus who dressed up as a viking is also a QAnon-loving loser!

https://nypost.com/2021/01/09/jake-ange ... d-by-feds/
Yeah, Viking boy is something of a regular part of 'life's rich pageant' here in Arizona. His Mommy has been on the news over the past few days eager to tell the world what a good boy he is. In both cases they are proof positive that there are limits to how long someone can stay out in the desert under the hot sun before the eggs in your braincase begin to scramble.

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:07 pm

Impressive costumes I must say! This almost leads me to believe, that those dressed in drag must do drag party's as some sort of side gig. Since C-19 has stopped the party's, the urge to dress up must have been awful. Much like when one forgets to update there credit car expiration date and it's the one connected to your Redtube account.

Still, I've seen all good people on both sides so satisfied I'm on my way...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic