Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fascists' storm The US capital.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
km1125

Re: Fascists' storm The US capital.

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:46 am

MrReason wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:44 am
BLM beat up innocent people, set fire to police departments and businesses, loot stores for months.

Media: “Mostly peaceful protests.”

Hillbillies push past paper-thin security. Hurt nobody. And leave after a few hours.

Media: “CHAOS AT THE CAPITOL!!!”

And yes, it’s with an “o.”
Good synopsis.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:43 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:34 pm
Too many things weren't right with various things about them.
...such as?
Just a few observations...

Average age and physical fitness. Clothing choices including footwear and even hairstyles. (How many Trump supporters have dreadlocks do you suppose?) I saw several people wearing MAGA hats that didn't fit their head right and you could tell had never been worn before. Other pro Trump and pro America clothing covers that were designed to be easily donned and removed. Some of the facial cover being worn wasn't inline with a normal mask worn because of Covid-19 and were designed more to hide identity.

I saw video of an individual in all black, wearing a riot helmet, using a baton attempting to break a window at the Capitol. He was wrestled to the ground by two guys in Eddie Bauer (ANTIFA don't wear Eddie Bauer) style jackets wearing MAGA hats. They were quickly pounced on by another individual with a riot helmet. (ANTIFA DOES wear riot helmets)

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:46 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:43 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:34 pm
Too many things weren't right with various things about them.
...such as?
Just a few observations...

Average age and physical fitness. Clothing choices including footwear and even hairstyles. (How many Trump supporters have dreadlocks do you suppose?) I saw several people wearing MAGA hats that didn't fit their head right and you could tell had never been worn before. Other pro Trump and pro America clothing covers that were designed to be easily donned and removed. Some of the facial cover being worn wasn't inline with a normal mask worn because of Covid-19 and were designed more to hide identity.

I saw video of an individual in all black, wearing a riot helmet, using a baton attempting to break a window at the Capitol. He was wrestled to the ground by two guys in Eddie Bauer (ANTIFA don't wear Eddie Bauer) style jackets wearing MAGA hats. They were quickly pounced on by another individual with a riot helmet. (ANTIFA DOES wear riot helmets)
Smells like more Bryce bullshit.

https://news.yahoo.com/woman-dead-shot- ... 23550.html

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:49 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:46 am

Police shot an unarmed woman. Where's your outrage?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:50 am

She's clearly not ANTIFA, big dummy. She's wearing a fuckstick hat.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:54 am

Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:50 am
She's clearly not ANTIFA, big dummy. She's wearing a fuckstick hat.
Where did I say that EVERYONE at the Capitol were not average Trump supporters? It only takes about 20 skilled agitators to make things go south really fast in a large crowd.

Again I ask...

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:56 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:49 am

Only counts if the victim is non-white

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:57 am

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:56 am
Bryce wrote:

Only counts if the victim is non-white
And didn't vote for Trump.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:00 am

Bryce wrote:

It's sad she was shot and killed. However, she is not blameless. If she wasn't trespassing in a federal building she would be alive today.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:07 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:00 am
It's sad she was shot and killed. However, she is not blameless. If she wasn't trespassing in a federal building she would be alive today.
I sincerely hope you apply the same standard the next time a police officer has to shoot someone that has committed a crime. Michael Brown comes to mind.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:10 am

So you think you should be killed for trespassing? Charged with a crime, yes(the defense argument could be she was let in after the police moved the barricades, but we don’t know for sure), but killed?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:14 am

Let's goes back to my premise all along. The police are not being trained to serve and protect.

I wasn't there so I can't judge what happened but I saw a witness in a video suggesting the woman was asked to stop several times.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:15 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:10 am
So you think you should be killed for trespassing? Charged with a crime, yes(the defense argument could be she was let in after the police moved the barricades, but we don’t know for sure), but killed?
Bryce wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:07 am

I sincerely hope you apply the same standard the next time a police officer has to shoot someone that has committed a crime. Michael Brown comes to mind.

Is that what I said? No, it is not. I said if she wasn't in a place that she shouldn't have been, she would be alive today.
Last edited by Honeyman on Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:16 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:14 am
Let's goes back to my premise all along. The police are not being trained to serve and protect.

I wasn't there so I can't judge what happened but I saw a witness in a video suggesting the woman was asked to stop several times.
Technically by the letter of the law, they don't have to protect you. I think it's bull, but the courts twist stuff all the time.

https://www.barneslawllp.com/blog/polic ... otect%20us.

Audacity sucks.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:21 am

And I could argue she should still be alive today if she was just trespassing. We don’t know all of the specific details about her actions beforehand, those around her, and the officer who shot and killed her.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic