Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Full Audio of a Narcissist Begging for Votes from Georgia SOS

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Full Audio of a Narcissist Begging for Votes from Georgia SOS

Post by screen glare » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:44 pm

Honey Child - in order to be embarrassed - the Trump cult members would have to have a certain level of understanding.

But all they have - is him.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:47 pm

After the Electoral College votes, this is the process. It's not quite done yet.

A joint session of Congress is required by the 12th Amendment to count the electoral votes and declare the winners of the presidential election. That joint session of Congress will be held on January 6, 2021 at 1 p.m.

When the results from each state are announced, a member of the House and Senate can jointly object, in writing, to the election results from that state. The House and Senate then adjourn for up to one hour to consider the objection; if both bodies agree to uphold the objection, the votes are excluded from the election results under the terms of the Electoral Count Act of 1887.

There are several scenarios that could allow for this final vote count to be delayed in Congress. One scenario would be if House and Senate agree to exclude a state’s electoral votes, which would then result in a candidate not having the majority of electoral votes. Another would be a faithless elector causing a tie in the electoral college voting.

The 12th Amendment then calls for run-off or contingent elections in the House (to select a president) and the Senate (to select a vice president). Those elections would need to be finished by 12 p.m. on January 20, 2021 for the next president and vice president to take their oaths of office. If that does not happen, the Speaker of the House would serve as president until Congress certifies a winner of the 2020 presidential election.
Wellllll... la de frickin da

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:11 pm

This just in...

Someone seems to believe they have information that Trump plans on suing Georgia SoS Raffensperger for the release of the phone call claiming it was a "confidential settlement discussion".

https://twitter.com/mog7546/status/1345905089937072128

I'm beginning to think Trump's playbook has only one page.

hanson

Post by hanson » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:22 pm

This tape doesn't need an 18 and 1/2 minute gap

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:28 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:11 pm
This just in...

Someone seems to believe they have information that Trump plans on suing Georgia SoS Raffensperger for the release of the phone call claiming it was a "confidential settlement discussion".

Before I retired and I was working with the Union, it wasn't unusual to have a one on one conversation with a Company guy aimed at settling a matter in dispute. But if one of the parties to that conversation had been proposing the commission of a crime. There would have been no right to confidentiality.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:11 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:28 am
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:11 pm
This just in...

Before I retired and I was working with the Union, it wasn't unusual to have a one on one conversation with a Company guy aimed at settling a matter in dispute. But if one of the parties to that conversation had been proposing the commission of a crime. There would have been no right to confidentiality.
AFAIK that's still generally the case. Also AFAIK Georgia is a single consent state with respect to the recording of phone calls. Only one party need know or consent to the conversation being recorded. I would have thought grounds for a lawsuit would have focused on 'presidential privilege conversation' but who knows. There's also the question if criminal charges were to be brought against Trump for election tampering and such, would/could they be state charges which would preclude a blanket federal pardon.

Should be an interesting week!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:22 am

I'm just waiting for Georgia to vote for a pair of Democratic senators and be done with this entire basket case of a political party.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:08 pm

Well. it looks like only one person has come to the President's defense on this one.

But it's such an insightful and well thought out analyses of the situation, it says exactly what all of us have been thinking.
R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:18 am

Yeah, from a rigged Dominion Voting Machine.

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:28 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:22 am
I'm just waiting for Georgia to vote for a pair of Democratic senators and be done with this entire basket case of a political party.
I will savor it, if it comes to pass. I'm certain voter fraud accusations will come up no doubt.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:26 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:47 pm
After the Electoral College votes, this is the process. It's not quite done yet.

A joint session of Congress is required by the 12th Amendment to count the electoral votes and declare the winners of the presidential election. That joint session of Congress will be held on January 6, 2021 at 1 p.m.

When the results from each state are announced, a member of the House and Senate can jointly object, in writing, to the election results from that state. The House and Senate then adjourn for up to one hour to consider the objection; if both bodies agree to uphold the objection, the votes are excluded from the election results under the terms of the Electoral Count Act of 1887.

There are several scenarios that could allow for this final vote count to be delayed in Congress. One scenario would be if House and Senate agree to exclude a state’s electoral votes, which would then result in a candidate not having the majority of electoral votes. Another would be a faithless elector causing a tie in the electoral college voting.

The 12th Amendment then calls for run-off or contingent elections in the House (to select a president) and the Senate (to select a vice president). Those elections would need to be finished by 12 p.m. on January 20, 2021 for the next president and vice president to take their oaths of office. If that does not happen, the Speaker of the House would serve as president until Congress certifies a winner of the 2020 presidential election.
Yep, that's the process that's been in place for a LONG, LONG time. WTF are these guys worried about? Just more TDS, I suppose.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:44 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:38 pm
Voter Fraud...???

I think the word you're looking for. bidet, might be odor.

The Oder is a river in Central Europe. It is Poland's second-longest river in total length and third-longest within its borders after the Vistula and Warta.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:47 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:26 pm
Robert Faygo wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:47 pm

Yep, that's the process that's been in place for a LONG, LONG time. WTF are these guys worried about? Just more TDS, I suppose.
The massive objections from a bunch of sore losers, a president blackmailing state officials and a group of Republicans suing to preemptively give Pence the power to install Trump by nullifying the electoral count act of 1887 perhaps? None of the Republicans behavior here is normal.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:40 pm

So it appears the President has only one defender here. But it's such an eloquent defense, the President will feel vindicated.

R Bedell wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:08 pm
And this is different than Beijing Biden and Heels Up Harris.......How....???

Anyone still supporting this Treasonous Duo ???

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:23 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:05 pm
So it appears the President has only one defender here.
Wrong again sonny. Pres Trump has 74 MILLION supporters. AND..........they are American.
Yes. But only one of those 74 million had the nerve to try defending him on this board.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:28 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:05 pm
So it appears the President has only one defender here.
Wrong again sonny. Pres Trump has 74 MILLION supporters. AND..........they are American.
Bidet, are you going to Washington on 1/20 for what you believe will be President Trump's second inauguration?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic