Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rush Limbaugh final show of 2020

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Rush Limbaugh final show of 2020

Post by screen glare » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:44 pm

High-pitched Hannity? Really? You want to listen to that piggy’s voice squeal? At least on TV there are visuals to take your mind off his falsetto.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:51 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:44 pm
High-pitched Hannity? Really? You want to listen to that piggy’s voice squeal? At least on TV there are visuals to take your mind off his falsetto.
You really need to learn some reading comprehension skills. In Matt's thread, he specifically asked that you not go on a rant about how you allege Trump is mentally ill - and then you go and do just that. Here, I said it would be a MISTAKE to give Hannity the 12 PM slot (as I have said at least once in the past). I didn't say I "want" him to get the spot. Rather, it was a prediction.

Also - I'm still waiting for your explanation as to why Rush specifically has to die in order for you personally to enjoy some peace and quiet?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:26 pm

Receiving The Ultimate Bum’s “Rush” is when Limbaugh is told that it’s time to retire from his daily radio job. Like his current wife will probably do. Unless he’s alienated her, too.

Retires. Not Expires.

And that “radio silence” will be greatly appreciated by everyone and anyone who has ever been an object of his radio show hate crimes - committed with his sadistic brain and big loud mouth. Of which - over the years - there are probably thousands of groups of persons, and individuals, upon whom he has spewed his hatred - with his endless vile tongue wagging, jaw flapping, and stream of consciousness glib fests.

Yes - he chose to use his gift of gab to verbally knife and insultingly shred a tremendous number of folks over the decades. He even came up gleefully with catchy nick names - as bullies do. Just like his fawning friend, Trump does.

BTW - since when do I have to do what Matt desires me to do? If he or you don’t want debate, commentary, argument - I suggest you don’t print your essay in this public forum. And I notice “rant” is your term for thoughtful paragraphs with which you or your like-minded buzzboard cohorts disagree.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:03 am

Gottcha

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:43 pm

When will that old bloated hypocritical prescription drug popping old bugger call it a day? I'd say Karama has paid him a visit and that's unfortunate, however one reaps what they sow.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic