Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Well, I Told You So...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Well, I Told You So...

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:41 pm

I'm too lazy to find the several threads I mentioned nutrition and Vitamin D specifically in the Coronavirus battle, but...

New Study Found 80% of COVID-19 Patients Were Vitamin D Deficient

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... -deficient

No one makes any money having people lay out in the sun naked 45 minutes a day.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

kager

Re: Well, I Told You So...

Post by kager » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:51 pm

I think it was Audiophile RE: Vitamin D...
Bryce wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:41 pm
There was a place called Orient Beach, I think, on Sint Maarten ... pretty sure money was made, but there were things there very difficult to unsee...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:20 pm

I have been taking extra vitamin D since March. Only idiots would disagree with you on this one.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:21 pm

Well, it is science. I think Whitless should direct all people in Michigan to spend one hour a day, outside, naked.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:23 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:21 pm
Well, it is science. I think Whitless should direct all people in Michigan to spend one hour a day, outside, naked.
Goose Goose already thinks I am a perv, so I don't think I can do that.

Yeah, Whitless Whitmer is evil for extending unemployment and not letting people starve to death.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:26 pm

You know, this does beg the question of whether dark skinned people absorb as much vitamin D from sunlight as fair skinned people do?

I honestly don't know, but maybe someone should look into this as why this virus seemed to hit the black population harder than others.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:35 pm

I've been taking 1000 Units of Vitamin D, daily for several years, for a skin condition and for bone health. Now, if I could just get my hands on some hydroxychloroquine, I'd be home free.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:37 pm

Forget the hydroxychloroquine, just hold your wine orgies outdoor!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:45 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:37 pm

It's a little brisk out there for that tonight.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:42 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:41 pm
I'm too lazy to find the several threads I mentioned nutrition and Vitamin D specifically in the Coronavirus battle, but...

New Study Found 80% of COVID-19 Patients Were Vitamin D Deficient

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... -deficient

Oooh oooh oooh! 8o Que the Welcome Back Kotter video. LOL!

https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/search.p ... mit=Search

I got masks right and Vitamin D too! Seriously I was just common sense on both. I also read a lot. 8o
Last edited by audiophile on Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:50 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:56 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:37 pm
Now you're talking!

My fussy know-it-all-sister is a nutritional doctor. On her recommendation I've been taking D for years, and K6 has been added. Immune strength and managing inflammation are keys to health.

But, just because people have behaviors that give them an advantage, it doesn't mean we stop doing things to keeps society safe.

One of the frustrating things about the FDA/FTC is the restriction that is placed on the nutrition economy preventing them from making claims of their products. This means that while a few studies lead us to using it, you will never see wholesale promotion of nutrition as a remedy for ailments. Guess what industry has been key in blocking an approval path from happening? CBD has been a floodgate that has broken through and there are plenty of lawsuits, but it has overcome the pharma control.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:17 pm

more confirmation, which is why the "governator" shouldn't been involved in this...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... d=msedgntp

G G

Post by G G » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:54 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:23 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:21 pm
Goose Goose already thinks I am a perv, so I don't think I can do that.

Yeah, Whitless Whitmer is evil for extending unemployment and not letting people starve to death.
Well, what other conclusion could someone come to when you are a man who derives pride from his willingness to put it in any hole he can find?

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:00 pm

Not surprised at all. I have been on Vitamin D for a few years in addition to other supplements. I also make sure to spend time in the sun daily when time and life allows

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic