Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Barr: DOJ yet to find widespread voter fraud that could have changed 2020 election

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

Deleted User 4520

Re: Barr: DOJ yet to find widespread voter fraud that could have changed 2020 election

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:17 pm

Trumpy needs to graciously bow out and give up this charade. With no widespread fraud these lawsuits seem frivolous and a waste of time and resources. He needs to step up and finish his presidency working for the country rather than only focusing on this nonsense.

Honeyman

Re: Barr: DOJ yet to find widespread voter fraud that could have changed 2020 election

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:24 pm

TheForce wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:17 pm
Trumpy needs to graciously bow out and give up this charade. With no widespread fraud these lawsuits seem frivolous and a waste of time and resources. He needs to step up and finish his presidency working for the country rather than only focusing on this nonsense.
Check out his twitter feed now...all he is doing is watching OAN and tweeting about those lunatics. Hard at work as usual...what a fucking disgrace.

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:44 pm

It's grift. He has his followers believing he can overturn the election, if they just send him enough money.

The money goes right into his pocket.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:53 pm

OAN and Newsmax are garbage. He only touts media outlets that are for him and has no tolerance to the contrary.
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:24 pm
TheForce wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:17 pm
Check out his twitter feed now...all he is doing is watching OAN and tweeting about those lunatics. Hard at work as usual...what a fucking disgrace.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:07 pm

I read the idiot's twitter feed for a laugh. We have reached a point in this country so low, that the President of the United States is retweeting conspiracy theories from someone called “Catturd".

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:10 pm

When you think about it, it's downright scary having somebody like this in the highest office of the land. He should be setting an example, not fanning the flames. I don't even bother with his twitter feed, it's all lies and propaganda from shady sources.
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:07 pm
I read the idiot's twitter feed for a laugh. We have reached a point in this country so low, that the President of the United States is retweeting conspiracy theories from someone called “Catturd".

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:38 pm

Where are the Trump loyalists? Nothing shuts up nutjobs like the truth.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:38 pm

Shocked.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic