Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Lost The Election. Why Do His Supporters Refuse To Believe It?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 4520

Trump Lost The Election. Why Do His Supporters Refuse To Believe It?

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:01 pm

A fantastic read! Those networks IMO are extremist and conspiracy theory riddled networks. Total baloney! Below is a snippet:

YouTube videos from right-wing networks like BlazeTV, Newsmax, and OANN have helped propagate these claims; videos endorsing the idea of widespread election fraud were viewed more than 138 million times on the week of November 3rd.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2020/1 ... ney-powell

Bryce

Re: Trump Lost The Election. Why Do His Supporters Refuse To Believe It?

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:05 pm

TheForce wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:01 pm
A fantastic read! Those networks IMO are extremist and conspiracy theory riddled networks. Total baloney! Below is a snippet:

YouTube videos from right-wing networks like BlazeTV, Newsmax, and OANN have helped propagate these claims; videos endorsing the idea of widespread election fraud were viewed more than 138 million times on the week of November 3rd.

Oh, we believe he lost the election alright. We just don't believe he lost it FAIRLY. Millions more people voting for Biden than voted for the Lord and Savior B.H. Obama, who had a Christ like following and Beatle Mania rallies just don't add up.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:08 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:05 pm
TheForce wrote:

Oh, we believe he lost the election alright. We just don't believe he lost it FAIRLY. Millions more people voting for Biden than voted for the Lord and Savior B.H. Obama, who had a Christ like following and Beatle Mania rallies just don't add up.
The guy he faced was that polarizing and that repugnant. We had record turnout on BOTH sides... slightly more people hated him than loved him. Biden could have been a ham sandwich and still won. Make sense now? It was a referendum on Trump. Biden was not germane to the discussion.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:51 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:08 am
Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:05 pm
TheForce wrote:

The guy he faced was that polarizing and that repugnant. We had record turnout on BOTH sides... slightly more people hated him than loved him. Biden could have been a ham sandwich and still won. Make sense now? It was a referendum on Trump. Biden was not germane to the discussion.
Yep, I'm a Bernie supporter and would have voted for a urinal over Trump(not a Bidet though).

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:04 pm

Meanwhile in Georgia this Republican election official has had enough of Trump and his minions and their death threats and other trouble making:
https://youtu.be/2xh2__X6JNo

He cuts right to the chase and rants hard for several minutes. This was earlier today.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:36 am

Trump has LOST the election. Why do his MAGA-ots refuse to believe it?

Mental illness. Like attracts like.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:23 am

Sounds like Gore’s supporters in 2000. They STILL say Bush stole the election.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:20 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:23 am
Well... the recount WAS incomplete... so who knows?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:43 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:20 am
fuzzpower wrote:
They had a whole stack of ballots that would have given Gore the win, but the case went to the Supreme Court. That in combination with Jebbers home cooking secured the win for Bush.

If you want to know why dump wanted the 2020 election to go to the Supreme Court, look no further than 2000.

I feel for Gore. Other than his low flow toilet expansion, he would have been a good president. Probably no Iraq war. Thank Dick Cheney and his lies.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:50 am

Jimmy Carter became the next elected president after Nixon because he and his Watergate scandal made Americans starved for honesty. And Carter was and still is honest as honest can be.

Same with Joe Biden. Trump has made Americans crave normalcy. And Biden is a guy who has been and always will be “normal” - meaning empathetic, patriotic, God-worshiping, family oriented, politically middle of the road, experienced, fair-minded, magnanimous, upright, respectful of rules and traditions, dog fancier, good dad, good husband, good son, good brother, good vice president.

The nation has had its fill of crazy, chaotic, pugilistic con-artistry.

The nation is exhausted and just wants normal back again.

That’s why they voted in hoards for Biden. He’s the anti-Trump.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:23 am

fuzzpower wrote:
The Democrats stole that election from Gore. But that's another discussion.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:29 am

Trump lost both elections by millions. He just lost in the wrong States this time.

I think this really illustrates what I've been saying for the last few years. Trump supporters are crybaby victims.

In general, they sit around expecting everything to be done for them and most of the things they use others of doing their our twice as guilty for the behavior.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:30 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:43 am
Rate This wrote:
fuzzpower wrote:
They had a whole stack of ballots that would have given Gore the win, but the case went to the Supreme Court. That in combination with Jebbers home cooking secured the win for Bush.

If you want to know why dump wanted the 2020 election to go to the Supreme Court, look no further than 2000.

I feel for Gore. Other than his low flow toilet expansion, he would have been a good president. Probably no Iraq war. Thank Dick Cheney and his lies.
Like I said, Gore supporters are still crybabies.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:30 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:29 am
Trump lost both elections by millions. He just lost in the wrong States this time.

I think this really illustrates what I've been saying for the last few years. Trump supporters are crybaby victims.

In general, they sit around expecting everything to be done for them and most of the things they use others of doing their our twice as guilty for the behavior.
Hand to God, this is the truth.

Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:32 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:30 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:43 am
Rate This wrote:
fuzzpower wrote:

Like I said, Gore supporters are still crybabies.
I actually supported Bush at the time when I was incredibly naive and brainwashed. So, not really....I worked on the Bush 04 campaign. Had I known Dick Cheney and Rove were evil and lied about WMD's, there's no way I would have done that. Biggest regret ever was working on that campaign.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic