Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump is the true perpetrator of election fraud

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 4520

Trump is the true perpetrator of election fraud

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:36 pm

I hope to NEVER see anything like this again.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/opinions ... index.html

Honeyman

Re: Trump is the true perpetrator of election fraud

Post by Honeyman » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:10 pm

Absolutely. And if he cared one iota about the American people, he wouldn't put the country thru this fucking charade. But his ego is too fucking big.
The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:33 pm

Agreed. He has his followers so brainwashed that his base refuses to believe anything else other than what he says. It's kinda scary.
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:10 pm
Absolutely. And if he cared one iota about the American people, he wouldn't put the country thru this fucking charade. But his ego is too fucking big.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:48 pm

He should have ZERO contact with election workers. It is voter interference. The only involvement he should have is the Republican observers that contact the Party and him. But Joe Smith on a board of canvassers should have no undue influence from him.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:13 pm

Tis a shame they legalized the consumption of Ganja.

I guess some lib city legalized "magic mushrooms.". What better way to take control of the populace than by having them stoned all the time.

"Wow dude, Biden is President.' (snort chuckle) " Cool man, he doesn't make anymore sense when he talks than we do."
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:13 pm

I guess some lib city legalized "magic mushrooms.". What better way to take control of the populace than by having them stoned all the time.

"Wow dude, Biden is President.' (snort chuckle) " Cool man, he doesn't make anymore sense when he talks than we do."
And this has what to do with election fraud and security?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:26 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:13 pm

What?

The states have laws committing the electors to the popular vote winner of the state. That’s how they are able to call him the president elect.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic